A drunken man walks into a biker bar.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: A drunken man walks into a biker bar.....

Originally posted by Kamal
    if the joke was serious, it would've been in the politics forum. this is a joke thread, chuckle along for the ride. that's twice you've been offended on the same page. maybe you don't have a funny bone?
    Or maybe it's just finer tuned. Or we expect jokes to be funny?? It seems to be getting to be a competition to see who can be the most offensive here , rather than the funniest. Ahh well, boys being boys I suppose .
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• trick12
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

if the joke was serious, it would've been in the politics forum. this is a joke thread, chuckle along for the ride. that's twice you've been offended on the same page. maybe you don't have a funny bone?
      thats not true, there is a difference between having a funny bone and being an idiot that laughs over any post just coz its in the "joke thread", there are jokes that are not funny but then there are ones that shouldnt even be considered a joke, im saying my opinion and on my first response i made a joke out of an offensive silly joke, but with yours i believe that incest pedophile stuff shouldn't be considered funny or made a joke of, esp being an admin i wouldnt expect such a joke from u, but again thats just me that dosent find humour in such sick matters...looking forward to your next joke about the mother and her two 7 yr old twins
      Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Originally posted by trick12
        thats not true, there is a difference between having a funny bone and being an idiot that laughs over any post just coz its in the "joke thread", there are jokes that are not funny but then there are ones that shouldnt even be considered a joke, im saying my opinion and on my first response i made a joke out of an offensive silly joke, but with yours i believe that incest pedophile stuff shouldn't be considered funny or made a joke of, esp being an admin i wouldnt expect such a joke from u, but again thats just me that dosent find humour in such sick matters...looking forward to your next joke about the mother and her two 7 yr old twins

I dont know if its that time of the month for you but if it is, I'll just ignore your post. what do you even know of me to make a comment that you wouldn't "expect" this from an admin? I know that the only 2 jokes in here regarding the middle east/muslim culture were the ones you've taken offense to and now you appear to disguise this offense to being one about pedophilia. if true, that is pretty lame.

moreover, the random image thread is FILLED with images if pedobear, not once have I seen you get on your white horse complaining about those images. so clearly your double standard appears more than it should when you try to patronize me with your noble intent.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

i need to know nothing about u other than being an admin posting racial incest pedophile jokes and allowing them on the website, and i have no idea wtf pedobear is (obv ur more experienced than me in such matters),,, and i dont know what kinda man u are and i dont care but i will stand up for my morals and standards, and again i joined this forum coz its about music (love and respect) and i didnt join some racial forum full of hatred and disrespect (and if this is what MS has become let me know coz i can do with out it). obviously the joke has nothing to do with the Muslim culture so i dont need to disguise shit for u or anyone (coz when it did i spoke up and it was obvious), the joke is about a dad teaching his under 13 son to jack him off so wtf im i disguising here, its not even about the arab part which makes it racist even-though i might not be one, the joke is clearly about pedophile shit and u clearly fuked up by posting it and now by arguing abt it...

i can post tons of so said jokes and posts that will offend most people here (and i will put it under the "joke thread" to say it was a joke and get away with it) but i choose not to coz i have respect, if not for myself then for others, so i guess it is that time of the month for me to not tolerate such crap

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

omg, you have got to be kidding me...

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jackdaniels
              Think I'll label any non-PC jokes of mine in the future...gutted I missed gav's deleted jokes lol

***Skip if you are a sensitive individual***

Finally convinced my girlfriend to have an abortion.

All she needed was a nudge in the right direction.

And some stairs.
              jesus, that's wrong, lol, but funny

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

i need to know nothing about u other than being an admin posting racial incest pedophile jokes and allowing them on the website, and i have no idea wtf pedobear is (obv ur more experienced than me in such matters),,, and i dont know what kinda man u are and i dont care but i will stand up for my morals and standards, and again i joined this forum coz its about music (love and respect) and i didnt join some racial forum full of hatred and disrespect (and if this is what MS has become let me know coz i can do with out it). obviously the joke has nothing to do with the Muslim culture so i dont need to disguise shit for u or anyone (coz when it did i spoke up and it was obvious), the joke is about a dad teaching his under 13 son to jack him off so wtf im i disguising here, its not even about the arab part which makes it racist even-though i might not be one, the joke is clearly about pedophile shit and u clearly fuked up by posting it and now by arguing abt it...

i can post tons of so said jokes and posts that will offend most people here (and i will put it under the "joke thread" to say it was a joke and get away with it) but i choose not to coz i have respect, if not for myself then for others, so i guess it is that time of the month for me to not tolerate such crap
                i admire your bravado to argue your stupidity about judging people one the basis of humor shared on the internet. congrats. we can live without judgmental people on ms so if you care to catch the exit, dont let it hit you on the ass on your way out.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• trick12
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

please dont judge me for being a judgmental person....humor ≠ disrespect and sick matters, thats a fact not a judgement...and if anything hits me on the ass ill make sure i shit on it...

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

I read what you edited out 88, that was a hilarious comeback. If truth lies within wikipedia, then it's 6 years old and consummated at the age of 9
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

hop on 88 with ur grudges...or maybe 9 and 14....wtf were u doing 1400 hundred yrs ago?!!! that still doesn't delete the fact that u posted a pedophile joke...shame

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

watching wikipedia unfold.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

I read what you edited out 88, that was a hilarious comeback. If truth lies within wikipedia, then it's 6 years old and consummated at the age of 9
                            hahaha, do you get to read all of the ghost edits??????
                            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

no, I saw the original text before it was edited out
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• 88Mariner
                                My dick is smaller
                                • Nov 2006

hop on 88 with ur grudges...or maybe 9 and 14....wtf were u doing 1400 hundred yrs ago?!!! that still doesn't delete the fact that u posted a pedophile joke...shame

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...