A drunken man walks into a biker bar.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: A drunken man walks into a biker bar.....

its an autobiography
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
      Addiction started
      • Nov 2008

glass coffins,will they take off????

remains to be seen

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Just doing some spring cleaning on my computer and found this

Australian Tourism

The questions below about Australia are from potential visitors. They were posted on an Australian Tourism Website and the (sometimes brilliant) answers are the actual responses by the website officials, who obviously have a sense of humor.

Q: Does it ever get windy in Australia? I have never seen it rain on TV, how do the plants grow? (UK).

A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)

A: Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Perth to Sydney - can I follow the railroad tracks? (Sweden)

A: Sure, it's only three thousand miles, take lots of water.

Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in Australia? (Sweden)

A: So it's true what they say about Swedes.

Q: Are there any ATMs in Australia? Can you send me a list of them in Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville and Hervey Bay? (UK)

A: What did your last slave die of?

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia? (USA)

A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe. Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the Pacific which does not... oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross. Come naked.

Q: Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)

A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into Australia? (UK)

A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)

A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is...oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Kings Cross, straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: Can I wear high heels in Australia? ( UK)

A: You are a British politician, right?

Q: Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round? (Germany)

A: No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers. Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in Australia who can dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)

A: Rattlesnakes live in A-mer-i-ca which is where YOU come from. All Australian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Australia, but I forget its name. It's a kind of bear and lives in trees. (USA)

A: It's called a Drop Bear. They are so called because they drop out of Gum trees and eat the brains of anyone walking underneath them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself with human urine before you go out walking.

Q: Do you have perfume in Australia? (France)

A: No, WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Can you tell me where I can sell it in Australia? (USA)

A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Can you tell me the regions in Tasmania where the female population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)

A: Yes, gay nightclubs.

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia? (France)

A: Only at Christmas.

Q: I was in Australia in 1969 on R+R, and I want to contact the girl I dated while I was staying in Kings Cross. Can you help? (USA)

A: Yes, and you will still have to pay her by the hour.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)

A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• nick007
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2007

Blond and brunette walking on opposite sides of a river

brunette shouts to blond -"how do you get to the other side"?

Blond shouts back - "you are on the other side"!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Shouldn't, but I love blonde jokes
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              • Jun 2004

When cocaine wants to get high, it does a line of Charlie Sheen.
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                When cocaine wants to get high, it does a line of Charlie Sheen.
                good one...i can see a Chuck Norris like fan club developing
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                  • Jun 2004

this is probably a repost but...............

It was Scotland/Wales 'International' weekend in Edinburgh , and as the crowds made their way down Princes Street towards Murrayfield, a Rottweiler suddenly lunged towards an eight year old Scottish lass, with its jaws wide open ready to attack.The crowd nearby gasped in horror but, quick as a flash, a man jumped out of the crowd, grabbed the dog by the throat and throttled it.As the dead dog lay there, and the crowd cheered in admiration, a journalist from the Glasgow Herald who had witnessed the heroic deed, went up to the man and said,'That was brilliant, I can see the headline now.''Welsh Rugby Fan Saves Young Girl From Certain Death.'The man replied,' No you've got it wrong. I'm not here for the rugby!''Don't worry' said the journalist,'I can see the headline now.''Welshman Saves Girl From Jaws Of Rottweiler 'The man replied,'No you're wrong again. I'm not Welsh; I'm from Berkshire .. 'The journalist said,'Don't worry; I can see the headline now ''English Bastard Strangles Family Pet!!!!'

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Wacky Quotes :

1. Always marry a woman with small palms. It will make your dick look bigger.

2. Always Remember : No matter how hot & sexy a girl is, someone, somewhere is tired of fucking her.

3. The importance of UNITY explained at it's best: What did one leg of a women tell the other - "UNITED we are saved, Divided we are fucked". =D

4. All those who proclaim that dog is man's best friend, have evidently not played with a pussy. X_X

5. The irony of a blow job is that even though you have her at your feet - ultimately, she's got you by the balls.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• fumanchu182
                      Angantyr The Ruthless
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                      Wacky Quotes :

2. Always Remember : No matter how hot & sexy a girl is, someone, somewhere is tired of fucking her.
                      So true so true.
                      The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for a few years.

One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to mail him a post card, and write “Spaghetti” on the back. He would then arrange for child support.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.

“Honey,” she said, “you received a very strange post card today.”

“Oh, just give it to me and I’ll explain it later,” he said.

The wife obeyed, and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written: “Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without.”

Comment

• Dhar_2
                          meat and potatoes
                          • Jun 2004

A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.
                          The lawyer persists and explains that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and visa-versa." Again, she politely declines and tries to get some sleep.
                          The lawyer, now somewhat agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $50!" figuring that since she is a blonde that he will easily win the match.
                          This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.
                          The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill and hands it to the lawyer.
                          Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the Airphone with his modem and searches the Net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends E-mails to all his coworkers and friends he knows. All to no avail.
                          After over an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $50. The blonde politely takes the $50 and turns away to get back to sleep.
                          The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, so what IS the answer!?"
                          Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                            meat and potatoes
                            • Jun 2004

A little boy goes up to his father and asks: "Dad, what's the difference between hypothetical and reality?"
                            The father replies: "Well son, I could give you the book definitions, but I feel it could be best to show you by example. Go upstairs and ask your mother if she'd have sex with the mailman for $500,000."
                            The boy goes and asks his mother: "Mom, would you have sex with the mailman for $500,000?" The mother replies: "Hell yes I would!"
                            The little boy returns to his father: "Dad, she said 'Hell yes I would!'" The father then says: "Okay, now go and ask your older sister if she'd have sex with her principal for $500,000."
                            The boy asks his sister: "Would you have sex with your principal for $500,000?" The sister replies: "Hell yes I would!"
                            He returns to his father: "Dad, she said 'Hell yes I would!'" The father answers: "Okay son, here's the deal: Hypothetically, we're millionaires, but in reality, we're just living with a couple of whores."

Comment

• Dhar_2
                              meat and potatoes
                              • Jun 2004

Harry is visiting his grandma. She complains about the high cost of living. "When I was a girl, you could go out with a shilling and come back home with a dozen eggs, two pints of milk, a pound of bacon, half a pound of tea and a fresh chicken."
                              "Yes," says Harry, "that's inflation for you."
                              "It's nothing to do with inflation," says grandma, "it's all them fucking CCTV cameras they have nowadays."

Comment

• Dhar_2
                                meat and potatoes
                                • Jun 2004

The United Nations conducted a worldwide survey with one single question:

"Would you please give your opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a huge failure:

* In Latin America, they didn't know what please meant ...
                                * In China, they didn't know what opinion meant ...
                                * In the Middle East, they didn't know what solution meant ...
                                * In Europe, they didn't know what shortage meant ...
                                * In Africa, they didn't know what food meant ...
                                * In the United States, they didn't know what the rest of the world meant ...

Comment

Working...