A drunken man walks into a biker bar.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAVIN.MCAVOY
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2008

Re: A drunken man walks into a biker bar.....

A bloke wins the lottery and decides to buy himself a Harley Davidson, he goes down to his local bike shop and after purchasing a top of the range bike, the owner of the shop tells him to coat the bike in Vaseline every time it looks like raining. That night he goes and picks his girlfriend up on his new toy and heads over to her parents house for the first time. As they arrive there, she explains to him that whenever they have dinner, don't talk.
    "If you talk," she tells him, "you have to do the pots." The man is astounded as he walks into the house as it is a complete mess. Anyway, the family all sit down for dinner not saying a word. The man decides to take advantage of the situation by groping his girlfriend's tits, yet there is not a sound from anyone.
    So he decides to shag his bird on the table, and still there is not a word. He then proceeds to do his girlfriend's mum over the table, but still, amazingly, there's not a word from anyone. Just at that moment he notices the rain on the kitchen window and remembers his precious motorbike, so he reaches into his pocket and flops the Vaseline out.
    At which point his girlfriend's dad leaps up and shouts, "Okay! Okay! I'll do the fucking pots!"

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
      Addiction started
      • Nov 2008

There are these three guys in a desert dying of dehydration. Off in the horizon they see a house and finally manage to struggle to it. The first guy goes up to the door to ask for water. The door is opened by this really old, wart-covered, puss covered, scaly, toothless old woman.

"C-c-c-can I h-h-h-have some w-w-w-water for me and m-my friends?" he asks.

She replied, "I will... if you have sex with me."

The guy pukes all over the woman and runs back to his friends.

"You guys would not believe who answered the door. Some really gross old lady!" he tells them. "She said we could have water if I had sex with her."

"Why didn't you then?" asks he second guy.

"Because she was so ugly, I was sick and couldn't do it!"

"Oh, you are such a wuss. I'll go up to the door," the second guy says.

He goes up to the door and rings the bell. The old hag answers.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-waaaaaa......" He uses all of his will power to not hurl.

"Water? Yes, I have water," she says knowingly. "But you have to have sex with me."

"AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!"

He runs back to his friends and before he could say a word, the third guy goes to the door and rings the bell.

"What do you want for some water?"

"You have to have sex with me."

Knowing that if he doesn't do something, he and his friends will all die. So he follows the lady into her kitchen.

"Do me here," she told him.

He sees 3 ears of corn on the counter and gets an idea.

"Lay back and close your eyes. And keep them closed!"

The witch lays back and spreads her legs. The guy nearly pukes after seeing this. He picks up an ear of corn and screws her with it. Finally she is finished. He throws the corn out the window.

"Oh, God. That was the best orgasm of my life. If you do that again I will give you a million dollars."

"Then lay back and close your eyes again."

This she does and he does her with the second ear of corn until she is satisfied. Then he throws it out the window. This time she doesn't even open her eyes.

"If you do that again, I will give you a Jeep so you can get out of the desert."

"Eyes closed," he says.

Then he does her with the last piece of corn. He brings her to multiple orgasms.

"Ohhhhhhhhh........ The water, money and Jeep are outside," she says as she squirms in ecstasy.

So he runs like hell outside and grabs the water and money and jumps into the Jeep. He wonders where his friends are and drives around to find them. He finds them by the window.

One of the guys says to him, "Hey, man. I hope you had fun. We just ate the three best pieces of buttered corn you could have imagined!"

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
        Addiction started
        • Nov 2008

These two guys meet after not having seen each other for many, many years.

The first guy asks the second guy, "How have things been going?"

Second guy speaking very slowly tells the first guy, "I w a s a l m o s t m a r r i e d."

The first guy says in amazement, "Hey, you don't stutter any more."

The answer comes, "Y e s I w e n t t o a d o c t o r a n d h e t o l d m e t h a t i f I
        s p e a k s l o w l y I w i l l n o t s t u t t e r."

The first friend congratulates him and than asks again about how he was almost married.

"W e l l m y f i a n c e e a n d I w e r e s i t t i n g o n h e r p o r c h a n d t h e d o g w a s s c r a t c h i n g h i s b a c k a n d I t o l d h e r t h a t w h e n w e a r e m a r r i e d
        s h e c a n d o t h a t f o r m e a n d s h e t h r e w t h e r i n g i n m y f a c e."

"Why should she throw the ring in your face for that?" asks the first friend.

"W e l l, I s p e a k s o s l o w l y t h a t b y t h e t i m e s h e l o o k e d a t t h e d o g,
        h e w a s l i c k i n g h i s b a l l s!"

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
          Addiction started
          • Nov 2008

Colin meets a girl on the street. He says, "Come on, babe, let's go in the alleyway and get it on. I've got fifteen bucks."

She says, "FIFTEEN bucks? You're crazy. For fifteen bucks, I'll let you LOOK at it."

They go into the alleyway, she pulls down her pants, and he gets down on his knees. But he can't see anything, because it's too dark, so he gets out his lighter. He lights his lighter, and he says, "My God, your pubic hair... it's so curly and thick... it's BEAUTIFUL."

She says, "Thank you."

He says, "You mind if I ask you a personal question?"

She says, "Go ahead."

He says, "Can you pee through all that hair?"

She says, "Of course."

He says, "Well, you better start. You're on fire."

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
            Addiction started
            • Nov 2008

Two old ladies were chatting one day. They were talking about this and that and the subject finally got around to sex. The first old lady said she enjoyed sex all the time, and just as much as ever. The second old lady was surprised and asked her what her secret was. The first old lady said when she hears her husband pulling the car into the garage she hurries and takes a shower, jumps into bed and throws her feet up over her head. When her husband comes into the bedroom he gets turned on and has his way with her.
            The second old lady decides to try this approach so that night when she heard her husband coming home, she takes a quick shower, jumps into bed and throws her feet up over her head. her husband comes into the bedroom takes one look and says, “For God's sake Maude, comb your hair and put your teeth in.”

Comment

• fyrestarter
              Gold Gabber
              • Feb 2009

Lawyer: Did you blow your horn or anything?
              Witness: After the accident?
              Lawyer: Before the accident.
              Witness: Sure, I played for ten years. I even went to school for it.

Lawyer: How old is your son? The one living with you.
              Witness: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can''t remember which.
              Lawyer: How long has he lived with you?
              Witness: Forty-five years.

Lawyer: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?
              Witness: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
              Lawyer: And why did that upset you?
              Witness: My name is Susan.

Lawyer: How was your first marriage terminated?
              Witness: By death.
              Lawyer: And by whose death was it terminated?

Lawyer: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in the voodoo or occult?
              Witness: We both do.
              Lawyer: Voodoo?
              Witness: We do.
              Lawyer: You do?
              Witness: Yes, voodoo.

Lawyer: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
              Witness: Yes.
              Lawyer: And what were you doing at that time?

Lawyer: What is your date of birth?
              Witness: July fifteenth.
              Lawyer: What year?
              Witness: Every year.

Lawyer: Trooper, when you stopped the defendant, were your red and blue lights flashing?
              Lawyer: Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her car?
              Witness: Yes, sir.
              Lawyer: What did she say?
              Witness: She said ''What disco am I at?''

Lawyer: Mr. Smith, you went on a rather elaborate honeymoon, didn't you?
              Witness: I went to Europe, Sir.
              Lawyer: And you took your new wife?

Lawyer: You say the stairs went down to the basement?
              Lawyer: And these stairs, did they go up also?

Lawyer: She had three children, right?
              Lawyer: How many were boys?
              Witness: None.
              Lawyer: Were there any girls?

Lawyer: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
              Lawyer: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
              Witness: I forget things.
              Lawyer: You forget. Can you give us an example of something that you've forgotten?

Lawyer: Can you describe the individual you saw?
              Witness: He was about medium height and had a beard.
              Lawyer: Was this a male, or a female?
              I wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
                Addiction started
                • Nov 2008

Apparently when Michael Jacksons family and friends went to check and see if he was ok theywent to his room and they found him face down on his bedroom floor and appeared to be lookin under his bed.
                They left him alone for over an hour because they thought he was just looking for his other glove

Comment

• Micko
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by fyrestarter
                  Good news for adventurous tourists: Book a flight with Air France now and you could win the chance to see the Titanic!

----------

A Jewish boy walks up to his father and asks him for five dollars. His father replies, "four dollars? what do you need three dollars for?"

----------

Michael J Fox walks into an ice cream store, asks for an ice cream.
                  Dude says "Sure, what flavour?"
                  Michael J Fox tells him "It doesn't matter, I'm just going to fucking drop it anyway".

----------

Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm. Wife is in bed.
                  Man: Hey honey, I'd like to introduce you to the pig I've been fucking.
                  Wife: That's not a pig, that's a sheep.
                  Man: I wasn't talking to you.
                  Excellent stuff

Comment

• ace_dl
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Top Ten American Jokes - Reader's Digest

Ghostly Music
                    A man is walking in a graveyard when he hears the Third Symphony played backward. When it’s over, the Second Symphony starts playing, also backward, and then the First. "What’s going on?" he asks a cemetery worker. "It’s Beethoven," says the worker. "He’s decomposing."

Crime and Punishment
                    A man, shocked by how his buddy is dressed, asks him, "How long have you been wearing that bra?" The friend replies, "Ever since my wife found it in the glove compartment."

A Dog's Life
                    A poodle and a collie are walking together when the poodle suddenly unloads on his friend. "My life is a mess," he says. "My owner is mean, my girlfriend ran away with a schnauzer, and I’m as jittery as a cat."
                    "Why don’t you go see a psychiatrist?" suggests the collie.
                    "I can’t," says the poodle. "I’m not allowed on the couch."

Conflict
                    A ventriloquist is performing with his dummy on his lap. He’s telling a dumb- blonde joke when a young platinum-haired beauty jumps to her feet.
                    "What gives you the right to stereotype blondes that way?" she demands. "What does hair color have to do with my worth as a human being?" Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to stammer out an apology.
                    "You keep out of this!" she yells. "I’m talking to that little jerk on your knee!"

New Lease on Life
                    In surgery for a heart attack, a middle- aged woman has a vision of God by her bedside. "Will I die?" she asks.
                    God says, "No. You have 30 more years to live."
                    With 30 years to look forward to, she decides to make the best of it. So since she’s in the hospital, she gets breast implants, liposuction, a tummy tuck, hair transplants, and collagen injections in her lips. She looks great!
                    The day she’s discharged, she exits the hospital with a swagger, crosses the street, and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed.
                    Up in heaven, she sees God. "You said I had 30 more years to live," she complains. "That’s true," says God.
                    "So what happened?"
                    God shrugs. "I didn’t recognize you."

A Priest, a Minister and a Rabbi
                    A priest, a minister, and a rabbi want to see who’s best at his job. So they each go into the woods, find a bear, and attempt to convert it. Later they get together. The priest begins: "When I found the bear, I read to him from the Catechism and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his First Communion."
                    "I found a bear by the stream," says the minister, "and preached God’s holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him."
                    They both look down at the rabbi, who is lying on a gurney in a body cast. "Looking back," he says, "maybe I shouldn’t have started with the circumcision."

Vow of Silence
                    Every ten years, the monks in the monastery are allowed to break their vow of silence to speak two words. Ten years go by and it’s one monk’s first chance. He thinks for a second before saying, "Food bad."
                    Ten years later, he says, "Bed hard."
                    It’s the big day, a decade later. He gives the head monk a long stare and says, "I quit."
                    "I’m not surprised," the head monk says. "You’ve been complaining ever since you got here."

Talking Dog
                    A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads "Talking Dog for Sale." Intrigued, he walks in.
                    "So what have you done with your life?" he asks the dog.
                    "I’ve led a very full life," says the dog. "I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home."
                    The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, "Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?"
                    The owner says, "Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!"

Making Sure
                    Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.
                    "I think my friend is dead!" he yells. "What can I do?"
                    The operator says, "Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead."
                    There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, "Okay, now what?"

Power of Perception
                    A turtle is crossing the road when he’s mugged by two snails. When the police show up, they ask him what happened. The shaken turtle replies, "I don’t know. It all happened so fast."
                    Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
                      Addiction started
                      • Nov 2008

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
                        Addiction started
                        • Nov 2008

Blondes in the bus
                        Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in Atlantic City.
                        The Brunette team rides in the bottom of the bus. The Blonde team rides on the top level. The Brunette team down below is whooping it up having a great time, when one of them realizes she doesn't hear anything from the Blondes upstairs.

She decides to go up and investigate. When the Brunette reaches the top, she finds all the Blondes frozen in fear, staring straight-ahead at the road, and clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.

She says, "What the heck's goin' on up here? We're havin' a grand time downstairs!"

One of the Blondes looks up and says, "Yeah, but you've got a driver!"

Comment

• floridaorange
                          I'm merely a humble butler
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ace_dl
                          A Dog's Life
                          A poodle and a collie are walking together when the poodle suddenly unloads on his friend. "My life is a mess," he says. "My owner is mean, my girlfriend ran away with a schnauzer, and I’m as jittery as a cat."
                          "Why don’t you go see a psychiatrist?" suggests the collie.
                          "I can’t," says the poodle. "I’m not allowed on the couch."

Talking Dog
                          A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads "Talking Dog for Sale." Intrigued, he walks in.
                          "So what have you done with your life?" he asks the dog.
                          "I’ve led a very full life," says the dog. "I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home."
                          The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, "Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?"
                          The owner says, "Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!"

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• fyrestarter
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Feb 2009

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD!

You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful . CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."
                            I wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.

Comment

• fyrestarter
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Feb 2009

A man is driving a car and he hits a woman.

Q: Who's fault was it?
                              A: The man's. What was he doing driving in the kitchen?

Comment

• fyrestarter
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Feb 2009

I checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely so I thought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling for a cab.

I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique....a lovely girl, bending over in the photo.

She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, and long graceful legs all the way up to her rear end . You know the kind. So I'm in my room, in the hotel where I'm well known, and figure, what the hell, I'll give her a call.

"Hello?" the woman says. God, she sounded sexy.

"Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; Tie me up, wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whip cream, anything you want baby. Now, how does that sound?"

She says, "That sounds fantastic, but for an outside line you need to press 9."

Comment

Working...