X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

Re: 24 Season 6

well that was underwhelming and anti-climatic. worst season thus far imo. by far.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

well i think they settled the dust and had closure with this episode/season on a shitload of storylines and characters, which should leave room for a whole new cast. They have created a great opportunity to do a drastically different storyline next season. the only hanging thread i saw is chang saying "my country will not abandon me like your country did to jack bauer"... other than that, i see hope for a completely new series next year. i wonder what's going to happen to wayne palmer...

PS - this was definitely the worst season by far... hoping an improvement is around the corner.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

not as good as the others, but not terrible either. i did like the last scene where jack was getting po'd at audrey's pops though

Comment

• peloquin
          Till I Come!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
          well i think they settled the dust and had closure with this episode/season on a shitload of storylines and characters, which should leave room for a whole new cast. They have created a great opportunity to do a drastically different storyline next season. the only hanging thread i saw is chang saying "my country will not abandon me like your country did to jack bauer"... other than that, i see hope for a completely new series next year. i wonder what's going to happen to wayne palmer...

PS - this was definitely the worst season by far... hoping an improvement is around the corner.
          yup they totally set it up for a huge makeover next season. shame, i like bill buchanan.

Comment

• Who?
            Getting warmed up
            • May 2007

Definitely just a wrap up of the season. Best part was when Jack lost it on Sec. Heller. But Heller still got to him in the end. Figured they would of had Jack have to shoot his dad or something- that ended pretty anti-climaticly considering the tendency of the show writers to put Jack through hell and back.

I can see what the writers were attempting to achieve this season but I think it was too much emotion and not enough action for the fans. I think not seeing Jack involved pretty much the whole season really made it drag on. I would say out of all this is the lowest on my list of top seasons but it wasn't terrible - better than most other shows out there.

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Agree that this was may have been the worst season, but still a good show. The ratings were down this season compared to last season and the producers said they plan a drastic change in the story next season. Heroes may have had something to do with the ratings drop too.

It started off strong with the first four episodes, but couldn't keep that pace. I got tired of seeing Jack getting arrested. How many times was he in and out of custody? It seemed like the whole season and I think it was.

I know Season 5 was the most popular for ratings, but to me Seasons 4, 2, & 1 were my favorites in that order.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

^^wasnt season 4 with habib marwan as the bad guy? the guy from the mummy movies? i thought he was a great baddie, and his season was my favourite.

Comment

Working...