Clear All
  • Astroboy
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Re:: Digweed WILL play L.A. N.Y.E.

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
    ^^^

Did you mean Avalon?
    Hehe...yeah I mean Avalon. My memory gets hazy during that time of the year. Yeah Giant tend to have line problems during NYE. But the DJs Giant/Avalon bring to LA are consistantly top-notched. Too bad I just moved to San Francisco. I miss Avalon already :cry:
    "The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda, because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda."

-George W. Bush

Comment

• viceroy
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

I have also heard some rumors of a residency out here in LA

Comment

• CSquare
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by groffhibbitz
        ... stuck Danny Howells and Lee Burridge in the basement..

yeah, but they were pretty freakin legit for upwards of 10 hours. they do tend to mess the lines things up but you just need to show up a little early. then, it's no sweat. it's nice to see them think big though.

Comment

• johnson3161
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Re:: Digweed WILL play L.A. N.Y.E.

Oh yeah I'm going to be there. Can't wait to see Digweed again after Mayan.

Comment

• swedetech
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
            Originally posted by groffhibbitz
            yea, he was at Avalon the last two years. He was at the Mayan last night though. I agree completely about not wanting him spinning for Giant promotions. They suck! I heard stories about how they mismanage the party, and the lines, and people who show up at 10:30pm only to be standing in line at midnight! Plus, they probably won't let him spin for as long since they will bring all these other DJ's along too, like last year they had Oakenfold, and stuck Danny Howells and Lee Burridge in the basement..
            I personally LOVE Giant. They are the reason why we have a better scene and a CHOICE when it comes to clubbing here in L.A. I will NEVER forget the incredible run they had in 2000 before all of the venue woes.

YES... They've had line problems, but I appreciate what they do for us.
            I think Giant throws quality event as well, sometimes I wish more effort was put into the production but they lately been picking up at this as well...

---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• palmer
              Retired or Simply Important
              • Jun 2004

that flyer is a rip of the "catch me if you can" title ... chumps
              todayistomorrow
              art direction | design | animation

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by palmer
                that flyer is a rip of the "catch me if you can" title ... chumps
                Most people that went to Diggers@The Mayan got one. I talked to Dave Dean himself and he told me that Diggers called him and said he wanted to play in Downtown instead of at Avalon... Chump

Comment

Working...