X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

L'usine (Ghostly International) REALLY good deep tech

Something a bit different this time... This is not peak hour. Do not open this if you want to rock out to some big room anthems. This set is for chilling out only. Relax...close your eyes and slowly count to ten. Inhale and exhale with each count. Picture yourself falling...falllling....slowwwly...into a soft cloud that safely envelopes you.

Now slap yourself in the face and snap out of that shit and listen to this:

edit: btw, this is an older set...I believe it's a live set somewhere in Seattle last year, but not sure when. you don't see a lot of sets from this guy.
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: L'usine (Ghostly International) REALLY good deep tech

Sounds Good
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Haven't heard this yet, download limit exceeded.

But something along the lines of deep, minimal, spacey tech sounds I have been wanting to post in here, check out Coldfish's set at the feral code website. I keep coming back to this mix recently. Almost reminds me of Deep Space Organism's chill and ambient vibe, but deeper and techier.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Miroslav
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by feather
        Haven't heard this yet, download limit exceeded.

But something along the lines of deep, minimal, spacey tech sounds I have been wanting to post in here, check out Coldfish's set at the feral code website. I keep coming back to this mix recently. Almost reminds me of Deep Space Organism's chill and ambient vibe, but deeper and techier.
        ah yeah...sendspace only lets you download a certain amount in a day or something like that...try later and you should be able to get it. thanks for the tip on the other set...will check it out!

Comment

• Miroslav
          • Apr 2006

although I seem to be unable to download anything...asking me for a user name and password...yet there seems to be no registration anywhere. hmmm

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Weird I d/l'ed about 30 min ago.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Are you guys talking about the coldfish set? That's weird, I didn't have that login problem the first time I downloaded it.

But I have it at work I'll up it to megaupload for you guys.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  Double hoodie beer monster
                  • Jun 2004

thanks

Comment

• unkownartist
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2005

gets my vote for best post on [ms] EVAAAAAAAR

Comment

• demonAfro
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Quite nice actually, L'usine usually adds something refreshing to a set.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        • Jun 2004

sounds great. thanks for the recommendation

Comment

• unkownartist
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                          sounds great. thanks for the recommendation

u should check out some of there albums m8 HAWT

Comment

• picklemonkey
                            • Jun 2004

tell me where

Comment

• Miroslav
                              • Apr 2006

he released a CD called Serial Hodgepodge a few years ago through the Ghostly International folks. It's quite good - not my favorite ever, but solid. Unmixed, and a lot of it is downtempo, ambient, broken beat and everything inbetween. I actually didn't even know the guy did anything along the lines of mixed tech until I came across this set.

I've seen his stuff on vinyl too. It's all like this mix - really spaced out mellow tech.

Comment

Working...