If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
^^^ Are you clicking on my my link that I put up for you?? The mediafire link because it is definitely not dead!! I didn't put the link up until after you asked !
Hernan Cattaneo - The Renaissance Masters tour@Womb Tokyo, Japan 14.03.2004
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
This is a Screenshot of what you get when you click my link . You then need to click on the individual links.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
sorry man i am really sorry i didn't know it's individual links. that's my problem because for individual links i just got some number on page.
sorry again 4 waste your time.
any chance for give me any link (mix) seprated then i can download them. apperciated
EDIT: i got them with a friend help so i am downlading right now
AMAZING SET
LOVE YOU MAN <3
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Yeah, Definitely evolving but still music I love , in fact even more so !!
I was listening to the Satoshi set from 2002 that was put up in P & R .It made me quite sad. A few months after that I saw Satoshi here at my first EDM event, and I loved his music so much!! He now plays really elegant jazzlike tech , which really does nothing for me anymore I loved that raw element he had in his music.
Btw Thank goodness I use mediafire , that poor guy above has lost all that work
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I was listening to the Satoshi set from 2002 that was put up in P & R .It made me quite sad. A few months after that I saw Satoshi here at my first EDM event, and I loved his music so much!! He now plays really elegant jazzlike tech , which really does nothing for me anymore I loved that raw element he had in his music.
Completely agree.
I used to be a fan of sasha and digweed years ago
(and many others) but now, I can hardly feel that energy,
their directions have changed completely.
transformed into something very confusing,
almost commercial and soulless.
They are still very good
but times change, I think.
through the years,
Hernan showed me that is still my only idol.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment