• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ribbario
    Underwater
    • Aug 2006

Re: Pirates Ahoy!!!

oooooopssss
    Last edited by ribbario; February 19, 2009, 02:44:05 PM. Reason: my bad-wrong thread
    Mixes !!!

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Time to invest in Pirate Island, looks like a sound investment, hmm.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

arrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! mee mateys!!!

does citizenship to sealand come with a free Kiera Knightly

Comment

• jay813
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2005

lol

Comment

• Shpira
            Angry Boy Child
            • Oct 2006

Ah those crazy Swede's...I honestly admire their dedication to the cause. An average person would have stopped doing what they are doing like 4 years ago but not these guys they are fighting the law and we will see who will win.
            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• hashhead
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Why are pirates so funny??????

because they AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

2 year old thread - regarding sealand.
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• heretic
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

isnt this old news?? I remember seeing news about sealand/piratebay a couple year back
                  I was in coma.

Comment

• coliver1980
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by hashhead
                    Why are pirates so funny??????

because they AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
                    Dear God.

Comment

• ribbario
                      Underwater
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by heretic
                      isnt this old news?? I remember seeing news about sealand/piratebay a couple year back
                      it`s an old thread i bumped by mistake , with the news about Pirate Bay Lawsuit ...
                      seems like the thread needed a bump, and i was drunk yesterday
                      Mixes !!!

Comment

• pipey
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Mar 2007

good advertising for those guys, they think pirate bay is popular and notorius now? wait till after the law suit and they get away scot free...

I swell with pride every time im wearing my pirate bay hoodie - these guys are my heros

why? not because of the law breaking, but because they deserve us to respect their project - alot of brilliant minds have worked on that site, and its been an interesting ride.
                        Originally posted by Kamal
                        Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Thought this was hilarious, here's a big FUCK YOU.

- A server was down and I restarted it, Neij tells expressen.se. He is one of the four founders of The Pirate Bay that stand accused of “complicity to making copyrighted material accessible” (yes, that’s the charge). That didn’t stop him from taking care of a server mishap in the middle of the trial’s closing argument. Thepiratebay.org was down during the best part of Monday, which had a good deal of file-sharing folks worried that the website might be down for good this time. Thankfully for them, he had his trusty laptop at hand and could restart the server remotely, so that eager fileswappers could get back inside.
                          -We have Internet access [in the court room] so it was no problem, Neij told Expressen today (Tuesday);
                          -Besides, I’m keeping up with the coverage of the trial.
                          The farcical battle between a sadly incompetent prosecution vs. knowledgeable and sometimes loud-mouthed defendants is almost at an end, and the fact that Neij manages thepiratebay.org’s servers remotely during the trial is just one of several examples that point out the huge gap in technical know-how that the sides have exhibited.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• poults
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Nov 2006

Hardly seems worth all this time and effort to close down one site when there is so many others providing the same aswell.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Because it's a symbol, and this sets a precedent by which other sites can be (easily) taken down? You can be sure if they manage to shut down Pirate Bay, none of the smaller sites will escape. And the lawyer letters they love sending out will have a lot more weight to them.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• poults
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Nov 2006

Yeah i suppose. Dont know about easily though, its been going on for a while now.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

Working...