was an awsome set
Sasha - Live @ Club Kristal Glam Bucharest Romania (31.12.2005)
Collapse
X
-
Re: sasha_-_live_at_club_kristal_glam_bucharest-12-31-2005-xds
The set was awesome indeed, most Invol2ver tracks got played plus some major hits, oldies, abelton stuff, the works. The whole thing lasted a good 5 hours. I really hope the set got recorded, Sasha did some insane things with "smile and receive (apparat remix)" around 6.30 in the morning.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: sasha_-_live_at_club_kristal_glam_bucharest-12-31-2005-xds
links aren't working for me either.
can't wait to listen to this.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: sasha_-_live_at_club_kristal_glam_bucharest-12-31-2005-xds
I think number 59 is Camille Jones - The Creeps (Asles Full Blown Dub)Comment
-
Re: sasha_-_live_at_club_kristal_glam_bucharest-12-31-2005-xds
Amazing set so many head bangers.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Request Sasha @ Bucharest NYE 2005-2006
Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85S0P3HP
Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3LVOUEU7
Part 3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HC362EXL
Part 4 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L2GTQA08
Part 5 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3L6B27DsigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment