• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marimba
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

is this a joke?

check this out

i don?t know if this is a joke or not....hope so.
  • Trancelucent One
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

So what exactly are they saying flew into the pentagon then?? A missle. Where exactly did the plane full of people? It all just seems like conspiracy shit to me. It's a freaky movie but anything can be photoshopped.
    ~Pam

I like it dark and dirty!!!

Comment

• acmatos
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2004

that's some serious conspiracy BS. Think about all the rescue workers and others that saw the crash/wreckage. The cover up would be impossible. Also, almost every source quoted is some random person who could be anybody.
      Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger.

Comment

• Marimba
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Re:: is this a joke?

it seems to be that..

Comment

• davetlv
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

An interesting film. Pam i'm not sure this had been photoshopped, i think its more about choosing your images to suit your purpose. By cobbling together a series of pictures you can show, or omit, anything!

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

how about this:
            Glenn Beck is a leading American media personality, political commentator, author, and founder of TheBlaze.

Comment

• neoee
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

This conspiricy has been there since the day these events happened. There's actually been some serious work done to either prove or disprove this one.
              "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• beto
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Re:: is this a joke?

There's a whole book about those images. It has some interesting points...

* where are the wings of the plane? investigators say they folded and burned inside the hole... dissapearing...
                * where is the rest of the plane? there's nothing in there...
                * why is there grass near the impact point? the plane should've at least burned some of it, the floor is un perrfect conditions just a couple of foots away form the impact point
                * how come the lights are still there? the plane should have knocked them out when approaching the building
                * you can all remember the damage this airplanes made on the twin towers. The pentagon surely has a rvery strong structure, but, that strong? ithe roof is still there it just collapsed, the top floor windows are still there, the pylons adjacent to the impact point are in perfect shape, not one of them is bent or broken by the wings impact... a 269,434 lb plane, hitting the pentagon wall at around 400 MPH... is that all the damage it made?

(both pictures from www.defenselink.mil)

Comment

• Trancelucent One
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Re: is this a joke?

My question is where do you guys think the missing plane and people went then?? Sure it does seem weird and there are some great points that were brought up but stranger things have happened.
                  ~Pam

I like it dark and dirty!!!

Comment

• Balanc3
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Maybe the families were paid off or something, but what a joke. The small commuter jet with the American Airlines logo painted on it had me gagging... but I still want to see some good footage of this jet hitting the pentagon and pics from the other side of it. But the vid makes a good argument that their had to be cameras all over the place just like wtc, so comeon lets have it!
                    JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• ian
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

I saw a program the other day on 9/11 conspiracies. They said a lot on the pentagon crash. They gave some very convincing evidence suggesting that it was a missile that hit it, but as Translucent One said - the point the always tripped up on was what happened to the actual plane! One suggested it was just crashed into the Ocean.

There are loads of strange things about 9/11 that will probably never be answered.
                      Signature for Rent - ?1/character

Comment

• Yao
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

This should show you a picture of the Bijlmerramp, in Amsterdam, Holland. An El-Al Boeing 747 freighter crashed into this building. I don't recognize to much of a plane on it, and this is the best pic I could get my hands on for now. It happened on October 4th 1992, and even over here people are having conspiracy theories, in this case about nuclear or chemical waste that was in the plane.

But about not seeing anything that resembles an airplane or any parts of it: see for yourself. Looks pretty much the same to me....
                        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• neoee
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao";p="
                          http://www.amsterdam2000.nl/bijlmerrampfoto/6bijlmerramp7oktober19926.JPG

This should show you a picture of the Bijlmerramp, in Amsterdam, Holland. An El-Al Boeing 747 freighter crashed into this building. I don't recognize to much of a plane on it, and this is the best pic I could get my hands on for now. It happened on October 4th 1992, and even over here people are having conspiracy theories, in this case about nuclear or chemical waste that was in the plane.

But about not seeing anything that resembles an airplane or any parts of it: see for yourself. Looks pretty much the same to me....
                          Yao, this picture looks as if the plane had already been removed. Cranes are already in place doing reconstruction. I could take your point into consideration if the picture was taken directly after the crash. Typically after a large plane crashes you'll see a whole lot of green parts (the primer that everything is covered with) all over the place and a whole lot of insulation too, this picture has neither.
                          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...