Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: I'm at it again...

^same problem in Singapore

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• arielus
      He's back, in Pog form
      • Jun 2004

DIDI, you should take a vacation here next january.
      if you are not convinced, read this topic
      Hola, es mi primero vece en la seccion espa?ol ?Hay algunos personas que van por Mar Del Plata a ver Martin Garcia en 6 de enero? Yo estoy en Argentina (Cordoba) en el momento y me voy para Buenos Aires en 3 de enero, me querio ir ver Martin Garcia y Arielus decir Martin tocas in Sobremente en 6 de enero el tiempo es

http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
      http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
      http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
        • Jun 2004

I'm desperately trying to get myself to South America before the year is out (hopefully in about October/November).

There's so much cool stuff I want to see over there in both the natural wonders and the DJ side of things that I can't wait to go.

Only trouble is if it all comes together I'll only have 4 weeks or so to see everything, which isn't anywhere near enough to properly cover 2 countries, let alone the 5 or so I plan to see

Why must life revolve around how much annual leave you can save up :/
        "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• arielus
          He's back, in Pog form
          • Jun 2004

hopefully i'll be already living in buenos aires in couple months, so contact me if you are coming to argentina
          i can help you with getting the hotels (even going to take pics if you are doubtful before booking.. hehee), and maybe assist you with the schedule.
          http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
          http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
          http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
            • Jun 2004

Thanks arielus I'll keep you in mind!

The plan would be something like Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil.

As you can see that's a lot for 4 or 5 weeks. Peru is a must for Machu Picchu (the main reason I want to get over there), Chile I can't skip out because the person I'd be going with is Chilean and she'd like to see her family, the rest I'd love to see but would obviously need some trimming down. My friend has her heart set on Brazil, but I think it would be better to save for another trip with more time. She's not easily swayed though :/
            "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• AntonyM
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

This mix shows how much he gets down
              Must say Arielus is right Defo for the vacation in Mar Del Plata in Enero
              perfect time first week opening summer weekend, Howells and Garcia
              back to back nights/mornings. Been trying to upload videos from
              the Mar Del Plata show but no luckwith all the usual site, could the MS gods help me out the vids are sick. Martin Garcia is Argentina's Digweed
              He is in total control of his mix, can't see why no one has booked
              him in the states would be more than happy to invest in a MS party
              if would be possible to coordinate in order to experience him cause
              in a year or two he'll be first tier, right now. Ar gets all the love.
              Big time jealousy.
              Originally posted by Shpira
              So came back last night...
              Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
              Originally posted by Illuminate
              Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
              2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
              3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
              4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by arielus
                DIDI, you should take a vacation here next january.
                if you are not convinced, read this topic
                Hola, es mi primero vece en la seccion espa?ol ?Hay algunos personas que van por Mar Del Plata a ver Martin Garcia en 6 de enero? Yo estoy en Argentina (Cordoba) en el momento y me voy para Buenos Aires en 3 de enero, me querio ir ver Martin Garcia y Arielus decir Martin tocas in Sobremente en 6 de enero el tiempo es

Believe me I don't need convincing , It would have to be a time when I could see Hernan in his own country as well!!
                Originally posted by TheVrk
                it IS incredible isn't it??
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Bululu
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

A vid of Martin this weekend ,in Cartagena Columbia.

Comment

• Lorn
                    Looking for a title!
                    • Sep 2004

Cool. Thanks bro.

Comment

• federico_g
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DIDI
                      I love Gustavo as well , and Federico Epis and Federico Guist was here last year and I missed him . I saw the gig advertised but they advertised it as electro!!
                      too bad you missed me last year,i had an amazing time in melbourne and sidney. would love to go back some day.

oh, by the way, thanks for your comments.
                      federicogiust.com
                      www.quimikarecords.com

Comment

Working...