• Jun 2004

Re: Sasha in "Shindig" glass attack !

^^^ San Antonio crowd imo

Comment

• tiddles
      Encryption, Jr.
      • Jun 2004

Sasha's machinations may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into anal-retentive nepotism. Rest assured, one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that much of Sasha's success is due to the rest of us bending over backwards to assist him and to overlook his failings. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. I can't count the number of times I've wanted to present another paradigm in opposition to Sasha's unambitious, abusive values. I'll probably devote a separate post to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Contemptuous drug lords like Sasha, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in what I call vicious, imperious loudmouths in order to convince them to shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus. Let me give you an important hint: When trying to understand what Sasha is up to, look at what he is doing and what he has done. Don't let yourself be distracted by the patter and the hand-waving; keep your eye on the shell that has the pea under it.

Comment

• AndyH
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2005

Originally posted by tiddles
        Sasha's machinations may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into anal-retentive nepotism. Rest assured, one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that much of Sasha's success is due to the rest of us bending over backwards to assist him and to overlook his failings. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. I can't count the number of times I've wanted to present another paradigm in opposition to Sasha's unambitious, abusive values. I'll probably devote a separate post to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Contemptuous drug lords like Sasha, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in what I call vicious, imperious loudmouths in order to convince them to shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus. Let me give you an important hint: When trying to understand what Sasha is up to, look at what he is doing and what he has done. Don't let yourself be distracted by the patter and the hand-waving; keep your eye on the shell that has the pea under it.
        +1
        [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Morgan
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
          Tiddles,

I respect the English language as well, but could you not alienate half the ppl on this board by speaking in lanaguage they would not comprehend. I'm pretty well read, but i'm still unsure of what the fuck you are talking about.

I suspect your are trying distract us by your patter and use of a theusaurus, just make your point in words even sasha would understand.

Sasha imo is overrated and is living off his reputation.
          "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

[quote=Morgan;439004] just make your point in words even sasha would understand.quote]Not much point to make with the contents of the cat in the hat, right?

Btw, what's with that boob fight?

Comment

• unkownartist
              Banned
              • Nov 2005

i wish it hit him then he might get aggressive and show it through playing some harder songs lol, sasha is loosing his edge imho

Comment

• unkownartist
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by AndyH
                One word.... Northerners!

and what the fucks wrong with us ?

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                  Not cool enough
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by qwerty2222
                  some people should get a life
                  i remember reading about an incident involving steve lawler being forced to play some tune and bouncers taking off the dj booth wich happend a couple of years ago, but there the management didnt like the music steve was playin
                  if you dont like what he's playing, just leave, he's not there just for you and he doesnt have to play your bedroom top20tunes
                  sad how some people can express themselfs, no way to treat a dj like sasha that way

Steve spoke about that in GU Transmission 02 DVD. He was playing in mexico and the promoter put him playing his set on the radio and didn't want him to play anything with swear words, so that pissed off Steve and his last song he played the most filthy acapella he had and got thrown off the decks and the club got fined 10,000$ for that.

That should teach a club never to put a dj's set on the radio without asking him first.
                  Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                  My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                  My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by red1
                    You got colonized by wankers for starters

Comment

• AndyH
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by red1
                      Its been suggested that you're too aggressive, not sure what its based on though..
                      [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• simonr
                        Transitionator
                        • Jun 2004

Bloody hell Tiddles ... and I thought that Brad Mehldau's liner notes were difficult to understand !
                        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Lorn
                          Looking for a title!
                          • Sep 2004

Contemptuous drug lords like Sasha
                          Now that is good use of language.

Comment

• masam
                            Addiction started
                            • Apr 2006

Thats's hardcore!

Comment

• fabric8
                              200mph Club
                              • Jul 2006

Sasha imo is overrated and is living off his reputation.[/quote]

+1

Comment

Working...