• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tripsy
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2004

Barcelona & Amesterdam

Hi everyone!

This is my first trip to Europe (Barcelona, Amsterdam) . I'm going the first week of April 2007. Dose any body have any travel tips, advice or just anything to share.

Most important where do the best dj's play.

Thanks.......
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Barcelona & Amesterdam

have yao smoke you out and find a great double bock to drink.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
      • Jun 2004

I have a suggestion. I reckon this board could use an Internation Travel forum.

The members here reach every corner of the globe, and I have a lot of questions re: travel to these places which the locals (or other people who have been there) could answer.

It would also be a good way to check up with anyone will be holidaying in the same country as you when you go.

Eg: I leave for Thailand for my second trip there in just under a month. I'd love to know who else would be there or some suggestions for some of the new places I'll be checking out.

Having this sub forum would also make it to search through later
      "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• tripsy
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jul 2004

Great idea.

Thailand was my second option. They have the full moon parties, I would love to go.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
          • Jun 2004

I miss both full moon parties by a matter of days when I head over :/

No matter, they occur in Koh Samui, which is fairly far away from Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai, which is where I'll be.

Still... they server your favourite spirits in BUCKETS at the full moon parties for a matter of dollars. I'd surely drink to that!
          "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

Amsterdam

For an overview of the clubs in the area: www.dance4mation.com >> clubs >> view clubs >> NL >> Noord-Holland (listing+adresses+short info+links)

Something you really want to check out is Supperclub.

For an overview of all the rest there is to do/see in Amsterdam: http://www.iamsterdam.nl/

You might wanna pm Yao too: been a while since I've been in Amsterdamned.

Barcelona

Las Ramblas of course. This is a huge avenue which leads to the seaside and it's crammed with bars, restaurants and animation.

Further info: http://w3.bcn.es/V27/Home/V27HomeLin...0022_3,00.html

No pitstop in Belgium btw? You're missing out on a lot

Comment

• Morgan
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Take a coat, the 'Dam is frigging cold in spring.

Practice evils looks for when ppl hassle you for coke/pills/smack.
              "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• AndyH
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2005

Amsterdam:

Smoke Blueberry and bubblegum

Take ur walking shoes, the usual routine goes, smoking, walking around red light, smoking, walking around red light, smoking.. etc etc..

And I have been reliably informed by Kinky that the large black lady, 3 doors down the 1st alley down the side of the Bulldog does an amazing 69er for only 20 euros!
                [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Avoid the red light district man, it totally sucks . Lemme know if you want some info, though I do not live in Amsterdamned, but I might be able to give you some directions.
                  Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AndyH
                    Amsterdam:

Smoke Blueberry and bubblegum

Take ur walking shoes, the usual routine goes, smoking, walking around red light, smoking, walking around red light, smoking.. etc etc..
                    Here's another tip: if you want to buy something to burn, try to buy it outside of Amsterdam where it's cheaper. Inside the city you're gonna get plucked like any other tourist. (maybe Yao can confirm if this still is the case, but I'm pretty sure it is)

You also might want to check the smart shops for that. Coffee shops are allowed to sell weed, but they pay taxes on it. Some smart shops sell it under the counter at the same price minus the taxes.

But whatever you do, don't buy on the street. You'll either get ripped off or mugged.

Originally posted by AndyH
                    And I have been reliably informed by Kinky that the large black lady, 3 doors down the 1st alley down the side of the Bulldog does an amazing 69er for only 20 euros!
                    Dah, I only have quality employees on my payroll. More value for less money baby!

Comment

• Morgan
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Avoid that 3rd door.

(Unless you want kinkys sloppy seconds)
                      "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Yao
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

you will get ripped off trying to buy grass in amsterdam...they might actually literally give you grass to smoke

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Lorn
                          Looking for a title!
                          • Sep 2004

^^^lol...

Comment

• tripsy
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Jul 2004

I will avoid the 3rd door (not in to that).

No problem with the evil look, I have that one down. And of course I'll take a coat and walking shoes.I like to be comfortable at all times.

I will do tourist thing by day and at night I?m interested in the underground scene, that is where you can find the best music.

Tourist by day.
                            Underground by night.

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Milkyway and Panama regularly have great prog lineups.

Poppodium en cultureel centrum met live-muziek, clubnachten, fotografie, film en festivals.

Comment

Working...