X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jarble187
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • Sep 2004

Driving in Bolivia- A Power Point Slide Show

This was sent to me via a friend of a friend, who as I understand, is the one responible for taking these photos and putting together this slide show. These are some of the most breath taking and dramatic photos of crazy cliffed mountainous roads that look very deadly. I love how the presentation goes from lovely and cool to holy shit in just a few photos. The file is under 1 mb, so it should just take a second to d/l. Enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2VOVMKIT

Just a teaser-

Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Driving in Bolivia- A Power Point Slide Show

i've heard horror stories about roads like this in other places too, like Khazakstan. Where you could be going down a stretch of gravel road hugging the mountain and all of a sudden a truck comes from the other direction, so one of you has to go in reverse until there's a shoulder to let the other vehicle by. In some cases, it is miles to a spot wide enough to let anyone pass. insane, imo.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

I actually got that same powerpoint emailed to me a few weeks ago... don't think they claimed it was a friend of a friend though. amazing pictures regardless

Comment

• Morgan
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

Working...