X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

$15 USD Instant Rebate on $30 or more

Ever wanted to give someone $31 USD (or $35 CAD) and get $15 of it back?!

-EDIT-
    nevermind on donating to ms...
    Excluded Transactions. The following transactions are excluded from this offer: Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments made to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments, payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account, and PayPal Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account.
    I think one of those gets us
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

Re: $15 USD Instant Rebate on $30 or more

nice. since i have a $75 bid going strong for a rare cd on ebay, this will come in handy.

thanks for posting pickle.

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

hold on... i entered my email address but the auction has a couple of days to run... was i supposed to wait until i was ready to order, or will paypal just know to knock 15 bucks off when i send payment?

Comment

• jarble187
        vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
        • Sep 2004

I was going to posts this same thing. Good call Pickle, not sure I would of caught the fine print.
        Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

The way I read that nearly everything is excluded. I love the way they say "anywhere" and then specify Canada and America. Hey!! rest of the world here!!! I dislike paypal immensely . I have an account and they get you coming or going. They make it so easy for you to "accidently" use their service. Then I have to pay to take my money from paypal account and put it in my bank account and wait three days for the privilege.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
            • Jun 2004

^^^ What she said. Paypal is such a totally ugly and wrong solution to online trading. The banks of the world really have to get together and nut out a proper solution.

Guess there's no motivation for them to do that though. The more they don't do something, the more money they make off a whole swag of different transaction types.
            "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• FM
              Wooooooo!
              • Jun 2004

^^^when you're the first, you'll usually be the "best" whether people love or hate you...
              FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
              "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
              Facebook!
              A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...