One Movie NOT in Tim Hardaway's Collection...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSully828
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

One Movie NOT in Tim Hardaway's Collection...

Brokeback Mountain.

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known," Hardaway said. "I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."

Link

Thanks for playing Tim, quite the lucid, intelligent argument you have there - world or the United States you say? You should take some of millions you earned as an overrated G and invest in an atlas.

I have a feeling you'll be hearding from GLAAD any second now.
    Last edited by BSully828; February 15, 2007, 01:31:13 PM.
    Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
    a sense of humor to console him for what he is.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: One Movie NOT in Tim Hardaway's Collection...

i have nothing against gay people, but i am kind of annoyed with everybody's reactions...gay people always fight for the right to speak freely, act freely, etc etc... but why when someone speaks freely against their beliefs is that person a discrace? sorry, but good for tim hardaway for saying what he truly feels. i love people that are non-pc to stip things up. of course he is going to be ridiculed and he knows that. my point isn't to be pro or anti gay but to say that this country no longer has freedom of expression or speech. everywhere you turn, someone is going to criticize you for what you've said or done. it is the same exact story with religion. people focus on the negative and trivial way too much. tim hardaway is one fucking person. he isn't going to change anything. he isn't doing anything to hurt anyone, he just said how he feels. we can once again thank our media for trying to spice up something that is absolutely trivial.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• BSully828
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I agree Garrick, the idea of free speech is being incredibly twisted these days, but there are ways to go about voicing your opinion without sounding like a total shithead.

If you don't agree with something - whether it be homosexuality, religion, or whatever - you can make your point without the pointless namecalling and angry vitriol that seems standard in rants like Hardaway's. If someone's opinion is based on ignorance and fear, and then treat that misbegotten conclusion as hardened, obvious fact, then I'm sorry - that person really has no reason to be speaking.

When you say something like, "If he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that's right." then I hope all sorts of hell and fury get thrown your way - not because you are against "gays", but because you're a fuckin idiot.

And idiots do more damage to the world than all the gays, lesbians, christians, scientologists ect combined.
      Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
      a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

im with garrick. i just dont care what you are. its who you are. no one has to like anyone. im sorry we dont. personally i dont give a shit if you are gay or not. but i also will stand up for the idea that we dont have to accept or like people. here, i hate everyone from the hip hop culture. at least there is evidence that hip hop culture destroys communities. so i have some backing, but even if i didnt, its still my god given right not to like em. with GLBT community... eh, i just dont care as long as the person is nice, treats me normal, and doesnt attempt to push the parts of the culture i dont agreee with upon me.

and you knwo what, good for hardaway, he spoke his mind, and didnt lie, i appreciate that more than if he said he was for the gay community and was lying. too fucking bad for gays, just ignore him, he wont be interacting with you soon.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• thesightless
          • Jun 2004

oh yeah, keep in mind that amechi is only doing this to sell a book. so how much vailidty, empathy and pity do we really want to throw his way??? none for me, if DWade came outta the closet, id give him props

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

who the fuck cares if Tim Hardaway hates Fags!!!!!! That is his opinion. Everybody should get off him he can say what he wants. Hell if a couple guys on my team were gay I would think twice about showering with them. Now am I a fag hater or my butt protector.

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

this pretty much sums it up... freedom of expression is gone. now how the fuck is an indian mascot, which i'm sure isn't used in any bigotted manner, offensive to indians? jesus christ, make the retards stop.

and no, i don't hate retards. its a figure of speech.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

amechi cannot, as a homosexual american/UK citizen, i repeat CANNOT, demand that someone like hardaway accept homosexuals if amechi does not accept homophobes. its two sides of the coin. everyone is entitled to thier opinions and biases, however, you cant act on them in a manner of harm. if an NBA player comes out, and his teammates dont accept him, and someone wants to be traded, its just too bad, they are entitled to live thier lives as anyone else does. you want to be gay? great, awesome you have the courage to stand up for your beleifs and life, but so does tim hardway. i give TH more respect than amechi cause he didnt lie, he told the truth, and amechi only came out of the closet to sell his book.(which doesnt even cover being a gay athlete, just life as a decent NBA player)

Comment

• Bululu
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

My opinion exactly , I feel that the gay community are fighting for their rights too much to the point that if you say that you don't like gay people or you hate what they do you become a homophobe and a danger for society , I will say it I never liked fags and will always do , that doesn't mean I am going to attack you or kill you , I just hate what you do and don't think its normal. Poor hardaway, even though he was obliged to publish a national excuse they still didn't accept it , what do you want him to do , take it up the farter to show that he loves you people ???

Comment

Working...