X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickgoodger
    Getting warmed up
    • May 2006

Involver 2

Anyone heard any further news about this?
  • ProgAgressive_Maniac
    Addiction started
    • Oct 2006

Re: Involver 2

good question.... anyone???
    "Nobody ever bought a cd because it had a good signal to noise ratio" - 'David Moulton'

Comment

• BSully828
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

My sources tell me Sasha's doing it.
      Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
      a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

• AndyH
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2005

I heard its on its way...
        [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• digital_junkie
          Getting Somewhere
          • Apr 2006

On his website, it says that he is currently not touring and will be in the studios working on an album...i am assuming it is Involver 2...which i might add, i am looking foward to this release

http://djsasha.com/fr.php

Comment

• fletcher
            Platinum Poster
            • Jul 2005

Hope its better than Fundacion
            http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• simonr
              Transitionator
              • Jun 2004

I thought fundacion was pretty good, but Involver was far better - no' 2 can only be as good as the material he works with .. lets hoped he's been supplied with far better tracks than he's been playing out lately !
              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• AndyH
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2005

Originally posted by simonr
                I thought fundacion was pretty good, but Involver was far better - no' 2 can only be as good as the material he works with .. lets hoped he's been supplied with far better tracks than he's been playing out lately !
                Im sorry but u cant blame Sasha's wanky play of late on his supply of tunes. The man must have access to any tune in the world if he wants it, so it is down to his selection not his supply surely...

Comment

• Lorn
                  Looking for a title!
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BSully828
                  My sources tell me Sasha's doing it.
                  Your sources agree with my sources.

Comment

• rickgoodger
                    Getting warmed up
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by AndyH
                    Im sorry but u cant blame Sasha's wanky play of late on his supply of tunes. The man must have access to any tune in the world if he wants it, so it is down to his selection not his supply surely...

Where have you seen him play recently? He hasnt played anywhere this year and some of his sets in the UK before xmas were outstanding. Just ask people about the car park rave in shoreditch

Comment

• AndyH
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2005

Not heard him directly but have heard sets of his in the past 6 months that have not been too good at all and I think alot of people would agree with me.. I also heard mixed reports about recent car park and warehouse gigs. Surely if you listen to the Sasha of a few years ago, his stuff now does not even compare..

Anyway, I did not post that last comment specifically to have a go at him, I just disagreed with the suggestion that his dip in form recently (in my opinion) is down to the records that he is being supplied with..

Comment

• jay813
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2005

ok, since we are only going by what other people are saying, im saying that i saw him for new years in LA and was amazing. ive seen sasha quite a few times and that was by far the best ive seen him.

also what you hear on the sets online isnt exactly the same as going to see him live, but you knew that already.

Comment

• TomTom
                          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                          • May 2002

I look forward to Involver 2 because if it is a real follow up to Involver, it will be an album with his own remixes and not a normal mix compilation like Fundacion. There will be more from Sasha and a personal touch in it and I am not saying that whatever Sasha touches is golden but he is always good for productions/remixes you will listen to way more often than you will listen other tracks. Involver was a pretty solid album and I am also one of people who really liked his Arirdrawndagger CD and still listen to it so I say bring it on.

Comment

• Hybrex
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
                            I look forward to Involver 2 because if it is a real follow up to Involver, it will be an album with his own remixes and not a normal mix compilation like Fundacion. There will be more from Sasha and a personal touch in it and I am not saying that whatever Sasha touches is golden but he is always good for productions/remixes you will listen to way more often than you will listen other tracks. Involver was a pretty solid album and I am also one of people who really liked his Arirdrawndagger CD and still listen to it so I say bring it on.
                            I totally agree with you on this comment. I just had a listen to ADD this week and it still sounds great.

Hybrex

Comment

• AndyH
                              Platinum Poster
                              • May 2005

I think that Airdrawndagger is the best of the 3 personally..

Comment

Working...