X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

HAve you seen/heard HIFANA?

Just saw their dvd at a friend's place and I've been looking them up on youtube. This crazy duo looks like an amazing live act, really good rapport.

[YOUTUBE]eS9J36D7KsE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TSEjgN6lpOI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]a-3VZpdYf08[/YOUTUBE]

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: HAve you seen/heard HIFANA?

that shit is wiggity wack ya'll

Comment

• supaz
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Wack.

Scratch Perverts would eat their lunch.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Hey I thought they were good :P

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Too much pauses in the whole thing, I want to dance on that kind of shit not hear them stop every 5 seconds to change sounds. I hate that kind of live performances...it's not about the music but about the dudes on the stage at that point.

"Look at me and what I can do"

I'll have a DJ booth somewhere in a corner and do my thing, let the people dance and enjoy themselves, thankyouverymuch...
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...