X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: so my world burst!!!

The above advice is all excellent, my only two cents to add would be to stay away from her at all costs. Nothing will hurt quite like seeing her from afar laughing and having a good time with friends....espcially if they are male friends...espcially if its in a place where the two of you used to go.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RiseandShine
      tomtom just beat me at Yahtzee, now hate him
      say goodbye to your skeleton park topscore as well

Comment

• RiseandShine
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Sep 2006

^^ that one you can have
        If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          if you really love someone, to the point where you fought for that person tooth and nail, but in the end, you werent compatible enough to maintain a relationship, do you love that person enough to say goodbye, to stop the pain you cause them? that is the ultimate love and respect, the love to walk away for the betterment of thier mind, heart, and soul.-- brother joseph genovese. chaminade high school. (obviously loosely quoted, as its a decade ago)
          Amen to that bro. You know what the downside of this is? When she doesn't want you to walk (despite not wanting a relationship), and acts all pissed when you find the strength to do this. Happening now here. That is fucked up, I'm telling you...
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

^ women are confusing folk, dammit!!!

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
              ^ women are confusing folk, dammit!!!
              Nah, you just have to point them their place in society and speak in sign language once a while (jab, cross, right hook, left uppercut)

Comment

• DancingQueen
                AVB FanClub | President
                • Oct 2005

Dhar, so sorry to hear what you are going through

I can honestly say I have been there before (was with someone for 4yrs and he left me for another woman) and I never thought the pain would end at times. I kind of had a hard time adjusting and it honestly took me about 6months to realize I need to fix myself and abuot a yr total to move on. In the meantime I dated here and there and nothing really until a yr and a 1/2 ago when I met Chris.

I discovered love again and couldn't be happier. We are now at a really tough time in our relationship and parts of the pain I felt before are coming back to me, as well as a new type of pain I didn't know before...so believe me when I say I understand completely. I am not really going to get into my situation on a forum, but if you ever need to talk or anything, feel free to PM me.

Hang in there and as others have said, take this time to find yourself and lean on your friends. They can make a world of difference in the healing process.
                sigpic
                RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• funkykarma
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                  it makes no sense. why is that the things in life that you value the most are the things that you always end up losing???
                  It's because in reality we UNDERESTIMATE those things of great value...I don't know about your situation but man, in relationships you can't take anything for granted

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                    The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
                    You hit me right in the nuts with this one, maybe I should pass it on to a certain female in the hope it helps her understand my move. That being said: had good sex last night with someone I picked up. It's getting so bad these days my friends are starting to call me a slut and my brother simply doesn't believe me anymore when I tell these stories

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Lorn
                      Looking for a title!
                      • Sep 2004

^Slut.

Comment

• Yao
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

lol...can't deny that, to be honest. Got 2 dates waiting next week, the coolest of which should be the last one: going to a techno/electro/minimal night together, and actually she's more into schranz -the first chick in a while that loves it harder than me

Comment

• GregWhelan
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

All quality advice on these pages guys. Like everyone, I've been there just like Dhar_2. It truly is hell, I'll never completely get over it, will always be wary etc in the future.

Threehills had the best advice - avoid her at all costs mate. I saw an ex of mine shortly after a break-up, with a guy, in a place having fun. My heart literally tore in tow. I wanted to kick his head in and kill myself all at the same time. Save yourself that pain .........

Comment

Working...