• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

An Open Letter to Video Podcasters

Dear Video Podcasters,

If you're going to do a video podcast, please make sure that you are not just videotaping yourself while you do what is really an audio podcast. One of the nice things about an iPod is that you can use it at times and places that don't require you to look at a screen, like your car or while working out. Take advantage of this fact.

If you must make a video podcast, make sure that there is at least one fucking thing worth actually seeing. A fixed camera shot of you, sitting at your desk while talking, does not qualify. Your mug is not worth draining my battery.

Thank you,
    Toasty
  • SyntaxTerror
    • Jun 2004

Re: An Open Letter to Video Podcasters

What an awesome point! Totally agree with it, and I can just seen the amount of fools sitting there making these pointless podcasts.
    "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

podcasts suck

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

just another way for someone to think they are something....when they are really not.
        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...