• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: The event that forever changed your life

Originally posted by AndyH
    A losing battle, for all men, for all eternity...
    You said it!!!

emotionally unstable wenches!!! even when u try and help them, they throw it back in your face.

pickle you probably would have been better off, telling her she was stupid and left her to it. seems it ended in her going off at you the same.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

^^^

imo

Comment

• fumanchu182
        Angantyr The Ruthless
        • Jun 2004

Four pages easily on my mothers death in 1995 when I was 12.

Also I can write a four page paper on the menstral cycle of women when my gf at the time got her period a month late and I was walking on nails cause I thought she was prego...
        The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• hambino21
          PFC Semen Ham
          • Jul 2004

I'd say the time when I was a lifeguard and almost died when trying to save a ghetto thugalicious kid from drowning. Funny thing, was that after it happened, he and his twin brother promised me they would have my back for whatever. Not knowing I'd ever need that I thought nothing of it. But time proved other wise and I required their services against a somewhat interschool rivalry situation. They showed up like it was their job. It was like river city ransom or something. Kinda crazy.

theres that or of course joining the Air Force. It's been a trip so far.
          " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• hambino21
            PFC Semen Ham
            • Jul 2004

oh yeah, not to mention the Pink Floyd laser light show after a visit from lucy. never been the same since.
            " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• threehills
              I heart Lollergirl
              • Jun 2005

I think its an unfair assingment. Not everyone has had the event that has "changed their life forever" by the time they go to school.
              It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hambino21
                I'd say the time when I was a lifeguard and almost died when trying to save a ghetto thugalicious kid from drowning. Funny thing, was that after it happened, he and his twin brother promised me they would have my back for whatever. Not knowing I'd ever need that I thought nothing of it. But time proved other wise and I required their services against a somewhat interschool rivalry situation. They showed up like it was their job. It was like river city ransom or something. Kinda crazy.

theres that or of course joining the Air Force. It's been a trip so far.

lmao, i got a few guys like that. they made it clear they will happily put someone in the hospital for me, and for a few grand, end someone. after my cousin jackie was jumped by her ex boyfriend, i gave em call, and said "i dont wanna know". i still wonder if they did anything to him.
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...