X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Fuc^ing hell...

No man...your wrong I don't consider you a moron...look I come from a country that was torn into pieces by nationalism so that's the only reason I am against it. I only ask people to approach issues with an open mind...which most people from the US have a problem doing...I don't have anything against anyone nation or person, I just wanted to say exactly what I wrote in my work which is that traditions/flags/anthems are all a bunch of bullshit invented to subdue the mases who fall for it. There is no real difference between you me or that cunt Jenks...its only something we have been led to believe in order to make us hate/fight/kill one another. Some people understand this and some don't...those that do are killed as traitors and those that don't are killed in pointless battles for someone else's gain...that the way it is.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
      that cunt Jenks...
      you make sweeping stereotypical generalizations about Americans, call this country Nazi germany, say people who are proud of their country are idiot rednecks, call me a liar, basically tell me i don't know what is going on in the country I live in when you've only been to Florida...and I'm the cunt?

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

man, the events of your youth also had a lot to do with a complete vile human who was ethnically cleansing his coutry and wasnt afriad to pull a saddam and use his military against his own people. add in some religious tension between the orthodox and the muslims and you get a fuse, set off by demonstrations. once that went, Slobo pretty much held the attitude of kim jong il, in that, "its my house, ill do what i want", and the UN wasnt having it.

and the US never kills ppl b/c of dissident voices, actually it is quite the opposite, those people get the most airtime, the only ppl who die here are murderers who are convicted by their peers, not some judge.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

that again is a bit simplified but yeah fair enough....but if a feeling of nationalism hadn't existed there would be no war...communism as an idea as might know is non religious and non nationalist 'cause for the theory to work in practice the whole world has to be communist and Yugoslavia was a communist country before Milosevic...but that's a whole different issue. I'm just saying nations are just an invented idea and nothing more...this idea is reinforced through traditions flag anthems and other shit like that. I for one would not die for any nation, I would die for my family and friends...but for a nation fuck no!!!

As for you Jenky anyone with that avatar has no discussion with me...sad, but true...I didn't say more than half the shit you loosely "quoted"...
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

dont even go there with that last line. im a full fledged reaganite. outside of star wars program, that man didnt do many bad things. bring up iran contra, and ill happily show you a few ppl who were doing it in secret without him knowing.

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

yeah I know that about the Contra's...but the star wars was incredible to me really I mean he was the PRESIDENT for fuck sake!
              He's better than Bush...I don't know I studied US politics for a whole year 2 years ago and out of all the recent ones I like Clinton (during his administration the US bombed my country while I was there, for that I should hate him) the most. He's the only one that attempted to solve health care issues in a appropriate way....what's reagan's legacy to the US?
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
                again, you're missing the entire point, which isn't surprising. I know about my own country - you don't. I don't love the USA and i'm not this big flag waving hoorah american that you think the entire country consists of. i really don't give a fuck. Check this chief, there are 300million people here, but you've been to florida, so excuse me, you're the expert on how we live now.

Put the newspaper down and do your own research.
                jenks, of all the people I'd expect you to see the point in the fact that we as outsiders may on the one hand have a biased view of the Us, but we also see things that you simply don't since you live by different social and political rules. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to simply reread an outsider's comments on your system (no matter how erratic they may seem at first) to try and get a little bit of a counterbalance to your own opinions. It helps sometimes.
                Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

I don't know
                  this is obivous.

Originally posted by shpira
                  I studied US politics for a whole year 2 years ago
                  wow, a whole year, 2 years ago???...that at least explains your dense view of american politics.

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

yeah I know that about the Contra's...but the star wars was incredible to me really I mean he was the PRESIDENT for fuck sake!
                    He's better than Bush...I don't know I studied US politics for a whole year 2 years ago and out of all the recent ones I like Clinton (during his administration the US bombed my country while I was there, for that I should hate him) the most. He's the only one that attempted to solve health care issues in a appropriate way....what's reagan's legacy to the US?

the UN decided to bomb your country, not bill clinton, it was our planes i agree, but under UN order.clinton didnt do shit for the healthcare system here. randomly call up a senior citizen and ask them. our healthcare system might actually be worse off than 20 years ago. and he ANNIHILATED our market with his laws regarding market accountability. if you doubt this, look up tech bubble bursting. that one is solely on billy boys shoulders.

bush does a wonderful job in certain areas of government outside of Iraq. separating the two, i am all for the afghan campaign. fuck them, they got what was coming after harboring those who killed over 3000 in one day, 2 of whom were family to me. but iraq, heck, the guy could have preformed brain surgury on a street corner in the dark, in a hailstorm in a better manner. you will find no disagreement there, so lets avoid the topic of agreeing on something.

as for star wars, ill keep my opinions breif. listen, at the time, factoring in the knowledge of technolgy (remember the time period in relation to what advances were around), most ppl thought a shot at the SW programm was decent. ppl just didnt realize that the technolgy wouldnt advance as quickly as thier goals. and im still waiting for my jetpack and teleportation.

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

Clinton wanted to go in with ground troops refused by congress (I'm talking about 1999 not 1992-3). You still haven't told me the positive effects of Reagan administration>?
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

again Jenky you appear to comment when not asked to do so...you are a hardcore political activist with high levels of political education, I cannot compete... so I put my book down and admit defeat...you are the political genius who the whole world should follow without question if they don't they should be killed for disagreeing. What more do we have to discuss?!

p.s. i studied general political ideas for three years in total, politics of the UK for a year, US politics for a Year. You on the other hand are probably a carrier politician of the St. Louis Christian Coalition chapter so I cannot compete!
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• thesightless
                          • Jun 2004

end of violent communism?
                          massive growth of american and asian economies under debt financing?
                          civil rights and equal oppurtunity gains?
                          the ability to get people together even on issues they didnt agree with him on.
                          he brought liberals to the right and conservatives to the left.
                          forced the US gov't to reduce bullshit spending without a true war
                          showed ppl that negotiations are the best bet

but dont get me wrong, because EVERY leader not name ghandi or mother theresa has a bad side.

he lead to deficit spending over a shot period, frankly due to the left over stupidity of jimmy carters administration, but it was done intentionally. i can explain this later.

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

bro, please, for the sake of this thread, stop talking about your studies. i also did my fair share of history and politics study, holding a minor in US legal studies, and a masters in taxation law with degrees in accounting and economics. so we all have a decent education, lets leave it there.

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

no man i was talking to Jenky there because he seems to have a grudge against me for some reason...which is fair enough...
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Jenks
                                I'm kind of a big deal.
                                • Jun 2004

again Jenky you appear to comment when not asked to do so...
                                last i checked, i can comment whenever i feel like it chief. do i need your permission?

so I put my book down and admit defeat...you are the political genius who the whole world should follow without question if they don't they should be killed for disagreeing. What more do we have to discuss?!
                                I am no political genius, and actually i rarely comment in here unless some idiot starts making baseless accusations and sweeping generalizations about ideas they clearly don't know anything about, i.e.- what you've been doing in this thread.

p.s. i studied general political ideas for three years in total, politics of the UK for a year, US politics for a Year.
                                it doesn't show. But feel free to post the rest of your resume at www.monster.com.

You on the other hand are probably a carrier politician of the St. Louis Christian Coalition chapter so I cannot compete!
                                Again with the stereotypes.

I'm atheist, I don't know where the Christian Coalition meetings are held, but i'd like to attend, those dumb asses need to be confronted on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...