Proton@Cafeteria-Spooky,AudioflyX,PoleFolder,Opencloud,NeilQuigley, RickyRyan,NaveenG

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Proton@Cafeteria-Spooky,AudioflyX,PoleFolder,Opencloud,NeilQuigley, RickyRyan,NaveenG

PROTON MIAMI WMC 2007 @ CAFETERIA
    WEDNESDAY MARCH 21

featuring...
    SPOOKY *LIVE* www.spooky.uk.com
    AUDIOFLY X get physical/renaissance/proton
    POLE FOLDER bedrock/proton
    OPENCLOUD mousa/proton **open up cd release event**
    NEIL QUIGLEY urbantorque/proton
    RICKY RYAN feedback/proton
    LITTLE MIKE vs. SCOTT PARADIS beatport/proton
    JAMES LAUER vs. NAVEEN G. chicago/nyc/proton
    additional Proton Artists TBA...

7pm-5am+ @ CAFETERIA
    546 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, 33139 cafeteriagroup.com

Limited advance tickets avail @ www.wantickets.com/proton

sponsored by BEATPORT, INVOLVED EVENTS
    WANTICKETS, THEKNOCKLIST.COM

Source: http://www.protonradio.com/WMC2007.php
  • picklemonkey
    • Jun 2004

Re: Proton@Cafeteria-Spooky,AudioflyX,PoleFolder,Opencloud,NeilQuigley, RickyRyan,Nav

mmmm

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

Re: Proton@Cafeteria-Spooky,AudioflyX,PoleFolder,Opencloud,NeilQuigley, RickyRyan,Nav

fucking lovely gonna go to this then go check danny howells

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

i hate you!

Comment

• ithink
          Getting warmed up
          • Sep 2006

Wicked man....... listening to Pole Folder a lot lately,amazing.....

Spooky liveee ,blast....
          Always look at the bright side of life !!!

Comment

• James_Lauer
            Fresh Peossy
            • Aug 2004

Proton Radio & Friends Miami WMC 2007 full details announced...

///////////// FROM THE DESK OF JAMES LAUER /////////////

Dearest Friends and Supporters of Proton Radio,

Miami WMC is upon us! Consider this your official invite to join proton radio & crew on the evening of Wednesday February 21st beginning at 7pm for a very special event (e.g. all night bender) to be held @ Cafeteria as we kick off WMC 2007 in style.

Featuring sets from several of the station's finest, please join us as we will be taking over our favorite intimate space on south beach and celebrating the best electronic music with many friends both new and old. A much larger than average quantity of alcoholic beverages will be served. Meet & greet with industry types starting at 7pm and chilled beverages will be served from multiple bar areas until 5am. For those of us still standing at that point in the morning and if we so desire the music will continue until a later hour and a hearty breakfast will be served to refresh our energy for the new day ahead.

If you have had to foresight to attend the annual proton miami party in the past you already know that this is a bit of a legendary event for the station and it's many forward thinking artists and friends but if you have not I encourage you to join us this year for it is truly something special. For others of us with more severe drinking problems consider it an all out boozefest for a good cause. In any case feel free to spread the word to other musically minded friends and especially musically minded single female friends. All of your wildest dreams will come true.

As a final note I would like to make you aware that advance tickets are highly recommended to insure entry and are available for a limited time in advance from www.wantickets.com/proton. Proceeds from all ticket sales to support Proton Radio and it's (expanding) operations. Thank you for supporting the station we love and its continuing efforts to further the best underground electronic music.

Hope to see you at WMC and keep listening to the good stuff!

Best Regards,
            James

///////////////// END OF STATEMENT //////////////////

PROTON RADIO & FRIENDS MIAMI WMC 2007
            TIME: 7:00pm - 5:00am + afterhours
            COST: $10
            VENUE TYPE: Lounge / Club
            ADVANCE TICKETS: wantickets.com/proton
            PRESENTED BY: Proton Radio, TheKnockList.com
            SPONSORED BY: Beatport, Involved Events, Wantickets, Blue Media

CAFETERIA ? 546 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach

Cafeteria is a super stylin? restaurant lounge with a genuine Phazon sound system. The radical transformation of the space, which once was an Art Deco Cadillac dealership, is impressive. The cool, black-and-white decor contrasts nicely with the warm food and hot music; the lounge in particular feels like something out of 2001: A Space Odyssey (but in a good way). And did we mention the retractable glass roof?

There?s more to Cafeteria than just its uber-hip decor, though. Phazon?s Phil Smith took care to make the aural environment just as comfortable as the futuristic furniture. ?It?s easier to be around a Phazon system,? he explains. ?Some of the others are very painful at close range. We keep it very friendly.? Cafeteria?s lounge sound system features nine two-way speakers (which appear to be customized JBL MS28 cabinets), two more cabinets flown over the DJ booth, and at least four subwoofers (apparently EAW SB48e cabinets) artfully concealed throughout the room. The DJ booth is equipped with two well-damped Technics SL1210 MK5G turntables, two Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK2 CD players, and a Pioneer DMP-555 tabletop digital media player. BSS, Audia, and custom Phazon processors work their respective magic on the audio signal before it?s sent to an imposing stack of Crown CFS Series amplifiers. The system, Smith says, ?is very powerful, but it doesn?t hurt the ears.?
            http://www.myspace.com/jameslauer
            http://www.myspace.com/theendchicago

Comment

• Gatz
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Re: Proton Radio & Friends Miami WMC 2007 full details announced...

Hope you have a good time i read on your site ( i think ) you had a really good time last year. Thanks for the info

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

That flyer looks just like the one Palmer designed last year.

Comment

• skahound
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jun 2004

I was just going to say the exact same thing!
                  A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• nrg242
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Aug 2004

Here's the finished flyer....

Join Proton and friends in South Beach for an intimate all night bender as we kick off WMC 2007 @ Cafeteria 7pm - ???

Afterhours Lineup TBA

Click here for tickets

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      • Jun 2004

that flyer is fucking piiiimp.

Comment

• sakio pod
                        SALAD TOSSER
                        • Jun 2004

tru dat

P I M P

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                          Not cool enough
                          • Jun 2004

anyone know why Audiofly has to sometimes go by Audiofly X. I see it on some 12"'s and not on others, but it's the same two guys.

Man I wish I could see this show...well Audiofly the most....and of course PF.
                          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
                            MCast Resident DJ
                            • Jun 2004

watch the fuck out.. this will be me and tjs first time too. OMG SPOOKY

cheers
                            hafid

Comment

• cesar123
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Mar 2007

woooooooooooooow spooky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait !!

Comment

Working...