Re: scumbag of the month award

LOL.

"if the glove don't fit, you gotta acquit!"

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

So the people in here disagreeing with the Dentist suing.....are you saying that if a plane flew into your house or a car crashed through your front door, you wouldn't sue? I hardly think you would just be like oh well.
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• MusicJatt
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2004

he should of tried to work it out b4 going to the courts ... its tragic enough and now a law battle ...

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
            then along those lines, should the US gov't sue saudi arabia, pakistan, afghan and jordan for 55+ billion>? cuz that is the estimated losses incurred in NYC.

the guy has insurance, sue for the deductible. not 7 million in damages.
            If that was the case wouldn't the insurance company then sue the estate. ??

btw bit hard proving a case for NYC to sue!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
              Platinum Poster
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by DancingQueen
              So the people in here disagreeing with the Dentist suing.....are you saying that if a plane flew into your house or a car crashed through your front door, you wouldn't sue? I hardly think you would just be like oh well.
              Amen!
              http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MusicJatt
                he should of tried to work it out b4 going to the courts ... its tragic enough and now a law battle ...
                It's been 3-4 months already, do you think the dentist has just been sitting there doing nothing the whole time?
                A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Miroslav
                  WHOA I can change this!1!
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by skahound
                  Have you ever taken the time to read the details of that case? If so then you wouldn't be drawing an analogy because you would understand that McDonalds was negligent.
                  Sorry to draw this off on a tangent.... But was this the case where the woman was driving around with fresh hot McDonald's coffee between her legs and spilled it all over herself? And some jury gave the equivalent of a mid-sized lotto winning for it?
                  mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• skahound
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Miroslav
                    Sorry to draw this off on a tangent.... But was this the case where the woman was driving around with fresh hot McDonald's coffee between her legs and spilled it all over herself? And some jury gave the equivalent of a mid-sized lotto winning for it?
                    Actually we must be talking about two different cases. First of all the woman wasn't driving, so you obviously haven't read the details of the case. Second of all, McDonalds was found negligent for serving its coffee at 180-190 degrees Farenheit. Thirdly, the woman attempted to settle with McDonalds for only the costs of her medical treatment (which took 2 years mind you) and McDonalds declined; as they had during several other incidents such as this involving the temperature of their coffee.

Here read for yourself: (while not the perfect source, it paints a decent picture - read the details of the case itself if you want true enlightenment) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case
                    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                      Not cool enough
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                      HOME OWNER'S INSURANCE OR RENTER'S INSURANCE!! think about it... the doc's insurance should be paying for his losses. if he doesn't have it, he's a fucking idiot. i feel horrible for corey's poor wife having to suffer through this on top of everything else she has gone through.

on the other hand, put yourself in his shoes... if you have the right to sue and you had $7mil damage because of negligence....................................
                      I'm definitely with Garrick on this one. The asshole should have enough insurance to cover this kind of thing.
                      Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                      My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                      My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Miroslav
                        WHOA I can change this!1!
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by skahound
                        Actually we must be talking about two different cases. First of all the woman wasn't driving, so you obviously haven't read the details of the case. Second of all, McDonalds was found negligent for serving its coffee at 180-190 degrees Farenheit. Thirdly, the woman attempted to settle with McDonalds for only the costs of her medical treatment (which took 2 years mind you) and McDonalds declined; as they had during several other incidents such as this involving the temperature of their coffee.

Here read for yourself: (while not the perfect source, it paints a decent picture - read the details of the case itself if you want true enlightenment) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_coffee_case
                        Interesting...some things I really did not know about this case (no, I hadn't read much about it). Thanks for the info...I stand corrected and I'm with you on that one now.
                        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...