• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cheshirepk8
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2007

Re: Conservapedia

Originally posted by superdave
    Finally a good source of information along with Fox News.

damn it, now i need to go clean Dew off my damn monitor... that hurt!
    i need a warning next time!

-kk

Comment

• WaveSculptor
      Getting warmed up
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by toasty
      The article itself is an interesting read, but what makes it really entertaining is that the folks at Conservapedia evidently view it as validation of the fine work they are doing...
      Can anyone help me figure out in what context "brisk and straightforward" ammount to praise? "free of ideology" doesn't seem to cut it either, unless they're being praised for the brand of neutrality showcased in this lil gem:

But consider the entry on Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (b. 1947). She "may suffer from a psychological condition that would raise questions about her fitness for office" — namely, "clinical narcissism," Conservapedia asserts. Evidence of her instability includes her "ever-changing opinion of the Iraq war." Though Schlafly demands that entries be rigorously footnoted, these sentences are not.

Schlafly calls the armchair psychology "borderline in acceptability" for his site, but he defends the Clinton article on balance as "an objective, bias-free piece from a conservative perspective."
      So, it's now possible to be bias-free from a partisan perspective? Boy the world is changing fast. I gather from the article that borderline now means "oh my God that's over the edge" Be sure to keep up with this rapidly changing terminology people, lest you find yourselves branded as "borderline terrorists" for remaining "neutral."
      The Cosmos works by harmony of tensions...

Comment

• cheshirepk8
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jun 2007

I get that the church is also the "right-hand" of god, but why are lefties devil-spawn?

Where in the bible does it say that you are allowed to beat the hell out of someone and tie their arm to a desk to reverse this "damage"? Maybe i skipped CCD the day they went over that chapter/concept...

Thank god, i didn't grow up in my Grandmother's time.
        (she still writes with her left hand thank you very much)

...and yes, I've read about the superstition related to handedness, i was hoping someone could explain it.

Comment

Working...