Fake
    18.18%
    Real
    81.82%
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Global Warming - Fake or Real

Where is the "real - but i like the heat" option?

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

Totally Fake. The only thing real thing about it is Al Gore invented Global Warming.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• RiseandShine
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Sep 2006

I like the fact that even if its fake, it makes people aware of our environment
        but for me: fake
        If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• unkownartist
          Banned
          • Nov 2005

funny u should bring this up pickle, there was a program on the tv over here which was aboiut the ligitimacy of the global warming bonanza just a couple of days ago which brought up some startling thoughts on the bullshit that everyones feeding u about the facts and believe me it seems as if it is all tottally bullshit, co2, u know the thing thats allegidly the main cause of "global warming" accounts for less than an half a percent of the gasses in the earths atmosphere and according to that program it is impossible for this to be the cause of global warming....the rise in co2 is natural and the rise is due to a 800 year lag in temp changes and the main source of the rise is coming from the sea, this was prooved by showing evidence of graphs and stuff taken from records and placed on top of each other and the results were almost a perfect match, it takes year and years for the sea to heat up releasing co2 into the atmosphere this is why there is a 800 year lag, i,m probibly not explaining this well, i never do but the whole global warming scare only really took off when the goverment got hold of it and asked weather scientists to look @ climate and of course to recieve more funding they cooked up this bullshit

its the god dam sun thats heating the earth, talk about state the obvious

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

Please read below, the most important message I will ever mention to you about our society.

" The U.S. pioneered the public relations industry. Its committment was to "control the public mind," as its leaders put it. They learned a lot from the successes of the Creel Commission and the success in creating the Red Scare and its aftermath. The public relations industry underwent a huge expansion at that time. It succeeded for some time in creating almost total subordination of the public to business rule through the 1920s....

Public relations is a huge industry. They're spending by now something on the order of a billion dollars a year. All along its committment was to controlling the public mind....
            ...The corporate executive and the guy who cleans the floor all have the same interests. We can all work together and work for Americanism in harmony, liking each other. That was essentially the message. A huge amount of effort was put into presenting it. This is, after all, the business community, so they control the media and have massive resources... Mobilizing community opinion in favor of vapid, empty concepts like Americanism. Who can be against that? Or, to bring it up to date, "Support our troops." Who can be against that? Or yellow ribbons. Who can be against that?... The point of public relations slogans like "Support our troops" is that they don't mean anything. They mean as much as whether you support the people in Iowa. Of course, there was an issue. The issue was, Do you support our policy? But you don't want people to think about the issue. That's the whole point of good propaganda. You want to create a slogan that nobody's going to be against, and everybody's going to be for, because nobody knows what it means, because it doesn't mean anything, but its crucial value is that it diverts your attention.... "

Noam Chomksy
            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

we're all gonna die!

Comment

• Miguel
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Oct 2005

^^^^ sooner than later bro

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

WTF? why is this even up for debate? Of course global warming is real. It has been happening since the dawn of Earth. Equally, so has global cooling.

The crux of this matter is whether mankind contributes to this warming or not, or is it part of a natural cycle that has been occuring for millena....
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

all I need to see is the haze over my city of smog to know something is fucked up... Even IF it isn't which I think it is lets stop breathing this shit in..

Comment

• anonin
                      Juvenile Delinquent
                      • Oct 2005

real as a heart attack

Comment

• day_for_night
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

yes its happening, is it human induced?...more than likely as there have been no other plausible explanations put forward by the nay-sayers (most of whom are funded either by hydrocarbon producers, or biased gov't depts).

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          Double hoodie beer monster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RiseandShine
                          I like the fact that even if its fake, it makes people aware of our environment
                          but for me: fake
                          you couldn't have summed it up any better

Comment

• Localizer
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jul 2004

kicking a dead horse here. It's very much real. A trip to your local metropolitan city yielding brown skies should clue one in to the fact that we contribute highly to CO2 emissions. It doesn't take a genious to know that CO2 traps heat. In turn, high smog levels = more trapped heat from the sun = high temperatures. Once again, you guys assume that it's only temperature in this equation when really there's multitudes of factors that attribute to the growing disparities in man-made global warming.
                            Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• arielus
                              He's back, in Pog form
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
                              Totally Fake. The only thing real thing about it is Al Gore invented Global Warming.
                              i hope this was said using ironic tone, because global warming was not an US invention. It was there years before some of you guys found out
                              http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
                              http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
                              http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

Working...