• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djbyrd23
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2006

Lodging in Ibiza?

Hey guys...

There is a group of four of us coming from Chicago for Global Gathering and then about a week in Ibiza. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or reccomendations on lodging whilst on the island. Any sort of information is helpful as this is the first visit for the group of us. Idealily we are looking for a two bedroom apartment/condo kind of situation with a kitchen and a sitting room.

Thanx you guys in advance!!

Bird.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "Say no to drugs when others are looking!" -- MXC
  • hypoluxxa
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Lodging in Ibiza?

I like Talamanca, and Ibiza Town over San Antonio. San An is more hectic. Cafe del Mar in in San Antonio. Space is in Playa D'en Bossa which is closer to Ibiza Town. Priviledge asd Amnesia are in the middle of the island. I recommend you look at this page:

Everything you need to plan and book the perfect Ibiza holiday

It was helpful to me the first time I went.

Have fun.

Comment

• djbyrd23
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2006

Sweet. Thanx for the insight and for the link.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by djbyrd23
        Sweet. Thanx for the insight and for the link.

No Problem. If you get your tickets to Space via their site you can skip the huuuuuge lines and get in through the VIP entrance, your ticket is also good for one free drink. The wife and I will be there for 10 days in August, PM me if you have any more questions.

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

Because Playa D'en Bossa and San Antonio are so far apart I usually stay in Ibiza Town - otherwise you end up paying loads for taxis or changing buses : there are some great cheap eats and lots of cafes/bars (just avoid the gay part ... unless you bat that way !) - you can then get around easier based there. The hotel "Hostal Parque" is a real bargain and in the centre of a lovely square - no pool, but I get the bus daily to Salinas Beach and chill at the awesome Jockey Club (possible the best beach club on the planet - amazing setting, awesome food and some corking daytime Dj's!) or Sa Trinxa (apparently where all the models hand out, although I'm yet to be convinced - maybe my sunburnt body scares them away !!) . That said, if you want a mad one, Jet apartments in Bossa are part of the Bora Bora complex and 2 mins from Space - god help you !.
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• kingpin7714
            Fresh Peossy
            • Feb 2007

I'm doing the exact same thing (global gathering, then ibiza), and have done a fair bit of research about it. Hit me up if you need any info =)

and spotlight is a great place to check out as well!

Comment

• djbyrd23
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2006

Thanx guys for all your tips. I need to confer with my group, but all of your points will be brought up. From the way it sounds, Ibiza Town is the way to go.

Comment

• ATN
                Addiction started
                • Jul 2004

Hotel/Apartment Garbi is a nice place to stay and it's located in Playa D'en Bossa , it's next to Jet Apartment, Bora Bora and Space.
                If you def need info, http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com is the place to check.
                Check this out as well
                Have fun

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

If you want to be at walking distance from Bora Bora and Ibiza town, but want to sleep in peace, I'd say Figueretas, hotel Torre del Mar.

Have a blast

Comment

Working...