X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bender420
    Tickle me Elmo!
    • Jun 2004

Digweed in texas...

anyone going to the houston, austin, or dallas shows? i'm heading to all three before heading home to catch him in new orleans.
    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."
  • clintlove
    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed in texas...

I'll see you in NOLA, tacklebags!

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• pilot
      The World is my Playground
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
      anyone going to the houston, austin, or dallas shows? i'm heading to all three before heading home to catch him in new orleans.
      no offense bro but get a life
      Bluewire Productions

Comment

• Lrn
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by pilot
        i dont know man, i think that would be fun, man digweed in new orleans....that would be off the hook

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

like you wouldnt go see britney spears if she stopped in 3 cities local to you.

Comment

• clintlove
            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
            • Jun 2004

life is all about having a great time and enjoying yourself and that's exactly what he's doing, maybe you should try it

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Bender420
              Tickle me Elmo!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
              life is all about having a great time and enjoying yourself and that's exactly what he's doing, maybe you should try it

thats exactly what im doing. i've been working 14 hr days for the last 2 months, 6 hrs away from home in a place where there's absolutely nothing to do. i finish the job on the 14th and i'm 3 hrs from houston. it's about 3 hrs from city to city, except for dallas to new orleans. i like to go on a trip of some type after i finish each job. digweed is my favorite dj, i've seen him 9 times. that may not be anything for some others here, but when you live in a place where good djs rarely travel anymore it's worth it to go all out every once in a while if you have the means. i'm going to see friends i rarely see any more and we're gonna have a great time. then i'm gonna go home to see him with the boys there. so having a life is exactly what i'm doing.
              i can't wait!

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

I agree, if you get the chance to get out and do what you really love as opposed to doing what you must, more power to you.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• AndyH
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2005

thats exactly what im doing. i've been working 14 hr days for the last 2 months, 6 hrs away from home in a place where there's absolutely nothing to do. i finish the job on the 14th and i'm 3 hrs from houston. it's about 3 hrs from city to city, except for dallas to new orleans. i like to go on a trip of some type after i finish each job. digweed is my favorite dj, i've seen him 9 times. that may not be anything for some others here, but when you live in a place where good djs rarely travel anymore it's worth it to go all out every once in a while if you have the means. i'm going to see friends i rarely see any more and we're gonna have a great time. then i'm gonna go home to see him with the boys there. so having a life is exactly what i'm doing.
                  i can't wait!
                  Well said fella...!!
                  [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Bender420
                    Tickle me Elmo!
                    • Jun 2004

thanks guys!

Comment

• pilot
                      • Jul 2004

I didnt post that as some way of ripping into you bro. All I meant was seeing him in 4 different cities as a "roadie" you have plenty of time, that or an unusual love for diggerz.
                      Bluewire Productions

Comment

• pilot
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                        like you wouldnt go see britney spears if she stopped in 3 cities local to you.
                        you have me there...
                        Bluewire Productions

Comment

• Bender420
                          Tickle me Elmo!
                          • Jun 2004

your choice of words implied otherwise, but it's no problem. like i said, after 2 months working long hrs in a place with nothing to do, i have some time off and i dig digweed!

Comment

Working...