X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Khalid Sheik Mohammed confesses...

hitting the news now... so details are uncertain.

but he is deemed the mastermind behind 9/11 logistics, a former military planner, and now they are saying he has confessed with detail to the 9/11 events.

my question is.. did he just confess, or are we going to find out who and where the people who aided him are. i.e. a possible mideast gov't? just al queda? private finaceers???

whatever happens, i hope the US special forces pull a Mossad act on thier asses and kill all thier families, and whomever else is tied to them just like after the olympic bombings..
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Khalid Sheik Mohammed confesses...

his twin brother, Wario, is probably implicated....
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• tiddles
      Encryption, Jr.
      • Jun 2004

i really wish these review tribunals were open and we could get this information from journalists and not from military statements. gotta wonder what the fuck is really going on in that courtroom.

Comment

• asdf_admin
        i use to be important
        • Jun 2004

Yeahhh, torture motherfucker what?
        (Torture nigga what?)
        What?
        I'll fuckin
        I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost
        with your ass cheeks spread out and shit
        Right?
        Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there
        for like a half hour
        Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
        Tssssssss

Yeah, I'll fuckin
        Yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser
        Just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser
        And bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat
        Ooooohhhh
        Whassup? BLAOWWW!!

I'll fuckin
        I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth
        and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!
        I'll fuckin

I'll fuckin
        I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick
        off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker

I'll fuckin
        I'll fuckin
        sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
        and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you

Tiddles. That is what they are doing.
        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

NYT correspondent asdf_admin

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

haha. Dude, I can assure you they are not feeding him milk and cookies. Esp. with Method Man and Genius behind the torture.
            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Wu Tang!!!

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
                haha. Dude, I can assure you they are not feeding him milk and cookies. Esp. with Method Man and Genius behind the torture.

and i hope they arent, since the man who has just admitted to the death of 2 of my family members is in custody, i hope they are giving him hourly beatings, and to all the pussies who think torture is evil, screw off, this guy is responsible for 3000+ deaths in 2 hours. and many more coming as a lot of NY responders are suffering from severe ailments, dying in hospitals across NY. fuck him. i hope they dont even take him to court, drom him off at a NY fire dept and let the firemen handle things.

Comment

• Localizer
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jul 2004

torture doesn't work...true story. He's probably responsible for only 1/5 of the allegations. We could be using fMRI but we refuse to.
                  Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                  -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• superdave
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Why is he confessing now? I'm thinking he wants to die instead of be in custody for the rest of his life. He needs a new mugshot btw instead of the Ron Jeremy one they keep showing.
                    Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• malayday
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Aug 2004

such a load of shit..i undertand and can relate to why mr sightless's reaction may be irrational..not to undermine his loss at all...but most obviously emotions tend to get the better of us humans....

but it really beats the shit out of me...he is also master planner of everything else?....like bali bombs..?..and also cut of head of mr dan pearl....and i think there where a few other things he said aswell...
                      and all this after 3 years of highly questionable and frankly appaling conditions he faced in cuba....

the whole basis of the argument against torture techniques is that in efftect they yield nothing or possibly IN correct information.... the reason being that a man who hasnt slept in 3 days and instead has been subjected to all sorts of crazy shit like water boarding and having to be isolated in a room with blasting music lying down butt naked squating over what has become a heavy steamy pile of fecal matter which he was forced to excrete minus any 'bathroom' availability during his 'questioning'....how can this man and what he says be acceptable...
                      i mean he is confessing to crimes that already have been tried..in the case of dan pearl....there is already a verdict...

very unlikely...this could really dis credit the us and its neverending bulshit and i hope it does....
                      and i also hope they catch the real perpretators and conspirators and bring them to justice....but i dont think this is it...this is just so that someone can put a face to the horrible suffering and damage done...and so that they can push their two bit bulshit cause....and we like hairless sheep eat it up and say..yeah beat that bitch...see..it was all worth it...

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

some of this assumes that torture only produces false information. i think he very well could have been behind most, if not all, of what he claims to be behind regarding acts of terrorism, carried out and/or failed. His influence may have been as simple as saying, "get it done". I don't look at a mickey mouse toy and think Eisner himself put it together....
                        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

I dunno. I kinda have the feeling that he's claiming responsibility for as much as possible to either insure that he's put to death quickly or to trump himself up and make him even more of a martyr when that inevitably happens. That's just an awful lot of stuff to have your hands in.

I'm really just talking out of my ass here, though. He could have had a role in all of that. Just seems implausible to me. They always talk about how al Qaeda is a "loosely organized" group -- and that lack of centralization makes me wonder how one person could be personally involved in so much...

Comment

• subterFUSE
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Nov 2006

I don't really know a whole lot about Islam.... but maybe someone can answer me this.

I have read that in some muslim countries, if a woman gets raped.... she is put to death for letting it happen. Is it safe to assume that she also does not go to a good place in the afterlife?

If that is the case, then what would be an example of a circumstance where a muslim man dies and is not supposed to go to paradise? What if a muslim man gets raped by a gay person? Does he go to hell??

If that's the case.... then that's what we should be doing to these terrorists. Instead of making them martyrs by killing them.... let's strap them down and have fags ass rape them..... or better yet.... have some farm animals rape them. Something totally gross that will completely humiliate them, and ensure that they believe they will go to hell when they die. Death isn't a good enough deterrant for these people. They look at their end as glorious. So we need to make them fear what we will do to them.

It's like.... fear us now , terrorists.... we aren't going to kill you..... we're going to let a donkey rape you so you can never have your 72 virgins in paradise.

Comment

• thesightless
                              • Jun 2004

the rape laws vary widely. the woman can only bring suit if she has 6 witnesses to the act whom are part of family in certain regions....

in another instance, a woman was sentenced to death for becoming pregnant as a result of a rape.

Comment

Working...