Clear All
  • Deviant
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2003

[Toes in the Sand] Rasti Tkac - Sparkling Inspiration

#1 on Rotationz Radio Chart!

Hear samples here:
    http://www.toesrecordings.com/releases/toes025.shtml

As half of Tkac & Haverlik, Rasti hit it big in the progressive scene with the release of "Tyra," "Synthia," and "Noel" on the legendary Baroque Records. On the solo tip with "Sparkling Inspiration," Rasti displays a prodigious mastery of the progressive form, exhibiting a musical maturity and technical skill rarely heard these days. Head to Rasti's Gaia Mix if you need a peak-hour jam, or check out Rasti's Edanna Mix for a chiller twist that is perfect for intros or afterhours. Steve Mill, coming off his remix of Matt Rowan's "Foresight," shows why he is one to watch in 2007 with a gorgeous, tasteful remix that bridges the gap perfectly between Rasti's two versions.

"I like the Edanna Mix best and l will use this when l play out. The Gaia Mix is also good and will work well." ? Anthony Pappa

"Will support Rasti's Gaia Mix. Really awesome! Groovy and melodic with emotion and beautiful pads. Def for my radio show." ? Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"Another piece of heaven. Another essential release. 9/10" ? The Mystic Force (Rotationz Radio)

"Edanna is really awesome prog breaks with deep melodic atmosphere.. it makes me feel like in 2000... like good old school stuff. Gaia mix if my favourite! Perfect for our sets! Great atmosphere and rhythm."? Python

"Top solid release with remixes that can cover a whole night. The relaxing yet moving Steve Mill Remix to begin a set with, the Gaia Mix with its excellent peak-time vibes, or the Edanna Mix with its breaks and chilled atmosphere. Another strong one from Toes - 9/10." ? Matthew Adams
Working...