Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miguel
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: For those of you going to WMC 2007...

^^^^
    coming back for the weekend ?

Comment

• superdave
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Sasha & Digweed at Mansion tonight. Hope they move that VIP area out of the way so we can get close to the stage. Anyone else going?

Miguel, post those pics for Digweed when you can. I forgot my camera that night. Everyone else had theirs.
      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

miguel, sadly i wont be back for anything else this year.
        but watch out in '08 as me and the girlfriend have decided a 10 day stay is appropriate.

Comment

• Miguel
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

^^^ more than apropiate .. is indeed a necesity !!
          for those who couldnt make it and havent before, you have to be here at least once in your life time

Comment

• neoee
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
            what is this 'bottle service' you speak of? it sounds intriguing
            Well it only makes sense if you drink a lot. Basically they sell you a bottle of something for a high price (200 on up), this usually gives you access to vip areas, which in Miami seems to be any place you can sit. They bring you mixers for it as needed. The most interesting part of it though is that the price of admission appears to be included. Like yesterday I spent about 250 on the admission alone, if I had a few more people with me it would have made more sense to do the bottle service.
            "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• neoee
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by superdave
              Sasha & Digweed at Mansion tonight. Hope they move that VIP area out of the way so we can get close to the stage. Anyone else going?

Miguel, post those pics for Digweed when you can. I forgot my camera that night. Everyone else had theirs.

We were there. Waay too crowded we hung out at the very back up top area of the club.
              "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...