Re: Hern?n Cattaneo - Resident live from London - Sep 11, 20

Originally posted by kameleon";p="
    ....but how downloads this set? :?
    you have to download bittorent first

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

While I am extremely appreciative of the fact that someone cares enough to rip the set and put it out there for sharing I do have to voice a concern. I have to admit that I had never, until this morning, heard one of Hernan's sets from Metro. Is there always the constant voice in the background speaking in Spanish telling me who I am listening to? I mean for crying out loud, I'm sure Hernan plays a lot of unreleased tracks but is it necessary to have the voice every minute and a half? I was able to listen for about 9 minutes before I had to turn it off because I just couldn't take it anymore.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• StOliver_
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

well..i guess it's the cost you must pay for listening and recording/ripping it for free..it does bother, yeah...but not enough to stop listening
        ~progressive breaks~

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by StOliver_";p="
          well..i guess it's the cost you must pay for listening and recording/ripping it for free..it does bother, yeah...but not enough to stop listening
          I completely understand the reasons behind it but I just wonder why they can't inject the voice-over somewhat seemlessly like on the EM or Kiss sets. As far as I can tell, when it comes to the EM and Kiss, they run ads about once every other or every three tunes or so (give or take)...not every friggin' tune, twice a tune! As for listening, I love listening to Hernan but not enough to hear a dude's voice every couple minutes!

Just one asshole's opinion!

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

i understand your asshole ska.
            its annoying yes, but its there to stay.
            i've been collecting hernans metrodance sets for over 2 years so i've just gotten used to the voice over time.

Comment

• robocat
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shakoya";p="
              Musisz skorzystac z jakiegos programu do sciagania plikow torrent takich jak np. Azureus. W razie dalszych problemow daj znac.
              nieumiemy angielskiego czy oco chodzi
              chyba ci sie cos pojebalo
              www.progressivepolska.com/forum/ ---> my forum about progressivehousemusic
              for people from Poland and not only

Comment

• Neo
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Yep definately not annoying enough to stop liistening to Hernan. Skahound keep listening you won't here it anymore after awhile.

Comment

• Slide_
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Aug 2004

Nice Set!!!

Comment

• Neo
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

I thought both parts were great. Cheers to Spiker Another great set by Hernan.

Comment

• peno000
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Sep 2004

please do anyone has this set in mp3 format?or is there a link with mp3 format?

Comment

• Shakoya
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Aug 2004

Kameleon napisal "....but how downloads this set?" Jesli to ty to chyba nie znasz angielskiego.

Comment

• skahound
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jun 2004

[quote="Neo";p="49456"]
                          Yep definately not annoying enough to stop liistening to Hernan. Skahound keep listening you won't here it anymore after awhile.
                          Well...I gave it a valiant effort but alas I have to declare that I cannot listen to these sets. For me, and I realize I'm in a minority, it is bad enough to stop listening. Especially given the sheer number of sets that are available on a weekly basis.

Comment

• kufi
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Aug 2004

Yes, the voice is really often, but the music is really cool and it's free. Don't forget this!

Comment

Working...