Damian DP - BeatFactor Featured Artist (2nd week Sept 04)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJ_Spiker
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Damian DP - BeatFactor Featured Artist (2nd week Sept 04)

Damian DP

STYLE: MELODIC PROGRESSIVE HOUSE

Born in April 1984 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Damian grew up listening to the electronic 80's sounds of Depeche Mode and New Order. He started djing for fun in one of his father's clubs. Because of his father?s business in clubs, Damian was immersed in the scene and started djing by the age of 11. This led to producing beginning at the age of 17. He discovered DJs and producers like Hernan Cattaneo, Sasha and John Digweed. The influence and inspiration of DJ?s as such, moved Damian to work harder and more seriously at his passion.. After diligent hard work, he began djing in local clubs as both a resident and a guest. He was a finalist in the Heineken Thirst DJ Contest featuring Paul Oakenfold, which has furthered his career.

In 2003, 01105 was signed to CP Recordings (UK). Through growing recognition of his music, he was put in contact,with Jose Zamora, who introduced him to Phil & Christopher Lobsinger. Damian has collaborated with other artists including Jose Zamora, Alex Stealthy and Clubbervision. Damian was also a guest on the San Francisco Sessions show on Proton Radio, which helped get him recognition in Argentina and worldwide. Damien's productions are supported globally by acknowledged DJ's such as Hernan Cattaneo, Ariel Baund, Jose Zamora, Chris Lobsinger, Blue Room Project, Shmuel Flash, Subsky, The Flash Brothers, Darius & Stealthy, Likwit, Greg Benz, Tony Estrada, Shiloh, and many more. Damian?s compelling music has been signed to the labels; CP Recordings, Baroque, Blu-Room, Ghost Recordings, Blu-Room Breaks, Blueprint Recordings, Only Records. Damian is most recently praised for his Featured Artist Mix on Proton Radio.

TRACK LISTINGS:

01. mavi - tribute to m&m's (subsky remix) [release]
    02. kaan duzarat - organic intellectual [only records]
    03. murat uncu - forever more (alican, soner & emrecan remix) [bluroom]
    04. taylor and meehan - parallel reflection [feed me]
    05. bart van wissen - unforessen (madoka mix) [private reality]
    06. damian dp - inooh (original) [only records]
    07. subsky - alien on earth [deep]

Online in www.ColirioTeam.com.ar

Enjoy
    [Colirio] Team Member

www.ColirioTeam.com.ar
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Haha..I finally beat someone to the punch!!!

A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...