is al gore the smartest guy in the room today?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • subterFUSE
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2006

Re: is al gore the smartest guy in the room today?

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Thats because your bored off your ass living in winter park... no offense of course duder.

I like it here.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
      i think so. yes, he is a TERRIBLE politician who put his foot in his mouth more often than not.

but throw that away.

is it me, or is he the only guy thinking in the right way? i.e. global cooperation and actually worrying about the one thing that everyone needs ... the planet.

while the rest of the assholes around the globe debate the threat of islam, territorial wars, economic sacntions and nuke programmes, i ask why? why are we pissing about over stupid shit, when we continue to watch the planet die away. and dont be stupid and say it isnt real, it is, open your eyes. every gov't is bascially ignoring the largest problem to ever hit the planet, saying that thier auto manufacturers are reducing emissions, we are "looking into" alt power, etc etc bullshit. do we really wanna have children who have to wear masks to go out and play outside? we already do in at least 3 spots on earth (los angeles, hong kong, bombay). its gonna be like a little league football game and saying " wow, that kid made an unbeleivebale catch, is that my tommy?> i cant see his face"

i honestly think that that line from the matrix is spot on. humans are a virus, nothing more than a large intelligent virus. think. we survive as sperm for years and once we find a host (egg) we grow and destroy. all consuming, destroying everything in our path, and factor in that no one will keep it in check because of human and civil rights.... its only gonna get worse.

but i also think of the question.
      where does our responsibility ti future generations draw the line? i.e. if we really think about it, human population is exploding, and we will eventually kill the place if we dont institute things like China has, whereas we control population and implement direct controls over what agriculture is grown. ie. balancing human rights with human responsibility to our habitat,.
      I found this post really moving. You are a very interesting contradiction at times.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• subterFUSE
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2006

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

al gore did invent the internets...

A 20-room mansion (not including 8 bathrooms) heated by natural gas. Add on a pool (and a pool house) and a separate guest house all heated by gas. In ONE MONTH ALONE this mansion consumes more energy than the average American household in an ENTIRE YEAR. The average bill for electricity and
            natural gas runs over $2,400.00 per month. In natural gas alone (which last time we checked was a fossil fuel), this property consumes more than 20 timesthe national average for an American home. This house is not in a northern or Midwestern "snow belt," either. It's in the South.
            ^^and his house

Comment

Working...