X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Rene Breitbarth

Anyone else here love this guys production. Fucken awesome. I am listening to rene breitbarth - solar (treibstoff cd05) (2003) right now. Sometimes deep sometimes chuggy sometimes atmosphric but always BEAUTIFUL sound he has. First heard his productions on chris fortier's balance cd. Ever since have been getting all his stuff old and new . If you have not got that cd yet get it. i know its old but it still might be in shops. Rene Breitbarth - Solar (treibstoff cd05) (2003)

• Taylor Norris
    Platinum Poster
    • Oct 2005

Re: Rene Breitbarth

Checking out some of his tracks now

Rene Breitbarth on myspace

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

^^^ the airport one on his myspace is . get all his tracks mate. especially that album i said first. you wont regret it i assure you.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
        • Oct 2005

hey man who is mel belle she is quiet hot mate. i just checked out your myspace. check yours i think you might have a new friend

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by johns
          hey man who is mel belle she is quiet hot mate.

Just so we know who you're talking about.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

Damn you feather .. You guys cheer me up with some of the stuff you guys do best. YAY feel the love

Comment

• Taylor Norris
              Platinum Poster
              • Oct 2005

I am lucky enough to call her my girlfriend for that past 3 1/2 years Shes great.

When we first met she didnt have the slightest interest in EDM. She was another girl who would say "It all sounds the same" and "There are'nt any words". All that has changed. Now you cant keep her off the dancefloor at the club and she parties just a long and hard as anybody else.

Comment

• Taylor Norris
                Platinum Poster
                • Oct 2005

The track "startover" is pretty sick. Im definately going to look for some of his releases on vinyl.

Comment

• Miroslav
                  WHOA I can change this!1!
                  • Apr 2006

Rene Breitbarth is the man...he's been around for a long time doing good minimal tech stuff. If you like Rene, check out Maetrik - he's out on myspace as well, I'm just too lazy to go look right now.

Taylor, if you're interested, I believe Seth has a few things of his including his Solar double pack on Triebstoff. If I remember correctly, that release was a bit more ambient in nature, tho...not quite as hard as some of his other stuff I've heard.
                  mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mindstatic Pro
                    When we first met she didnt have the slightest interest in EDM. She was another girl who would say "It all sounds the same" and "There are'nt any words". All that has changed. Now you cant keep her off the dancefloor at the club and she parties just a long and hard as anybody else.
                    Good job

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Mindstatic Pro
                      I am lucky enough to call her my girlfriend for that past 3 1/2 years Shes great.

Well i thought she might have been your GF.. Great job on both counts mate

Comment

• sotek
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Feb 2006

great producer indeed. i love his treibstoff material..
                        "I think social skills are probably the most important part of getting on in the industry these days. If you develop relationships well, you?re much more likely to progress further even with limited talent. Sad but true" - Dave Seaman

www.filter27.com | I'm on teh internetwebs.

Comment

Working...