X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miguel
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

cuban cofee aka coladita

fucking coladas got me wired !!! im done with what i had to do and find myself running around the office and calling everybody like a crakhead !!!!!
  • hambino21
    PFC Semen Ham
    • Jul 2004

Re: cuban cofee aka coladita

Yeah everytime i go back home to Tampa my pops hooks me up with some cuban coffee. He has this shit thats in a yellow and red can.He gets it from these cuban dudes he works with. I use his espresso maker to makeit. I swear one time my heart almost exploded. I thought I had waited enough time between drinking it and then running on atreadmill. I ran for over an hour(which I've never done) and when I got off i almost fell over. That shit rocks. i can't beleive its legal
    " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• Miguel
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

its a must everymorning here in miami for almost everyone ... i personally hate it because of its efects ... but when hangover nothing like a colada

Comment

• Lrn
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jan 2005

id liek to try it, very little cuban influences where im from... i really want to a cuban pressed sandwich i heard they are legit

Comment

• hambino21
          PFC Semen Ham
          • Jul 2004

cuban sandwiches are the shit. Thye get you rediculously full and they usualy only run about 2.00 or 2.50. Unless you go to a trendy place or something, where they cost like 9.00.
          " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• Lrn
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jan 2005

yea in calforina we get so many differnet styles of food but the south florida cuban food i hear is very unique... when i go to the wmc, im there for the music but almost just as much for the food

Comment

• Miguel
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

lrn your making progress ... first time your posting something different than f'n kitties

Comment

• Lrn
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jan 2005

its house, kitties, food, booze, coke, and baseball, that basically covers all i post about
                Last edited by Lrn; April 27, 2008, 04:34:25 PM.

Comment

• dante_k
                  Addiction started
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Lrn
                  its house, kitties, food, booze, coke, oxycontin and baseball, that basically covers all i post about
                  I like that line-up minus the coke, for me. Other than that it seems like you have your priorities strait!

Comment

• Lrn
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jan 2005

yea im not fucking with the white china anymore.....but check this out

ahahaha

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

I'd sure like to try that cuban joe tho'. Normal coffee has zero effect on me...

Comment

• Lrn
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jan 2005

Comment

• asdf_admin
                          i use to be important
                          • Jun 2004

Colada, 4-6 shots of cafecito served in a large cup along with small demitasse glasses. Meant to be shared.
                          The most important aspect of all Cuban espresso varieties is that they are sweetened while the espresso is being brewed. There is no such thing as unsweetened Cuban coffee.
                          now that is my kinda drink. no shit you heart explodes. A fucking triple makes nuts jump. + they use sugar to make this. my god i need one.
                          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• asdf_admin
                            i use to be important
                            • Jun 2004

Here is how to make it.

Cuban Coffee Recipe - Cafe Cubano

(Instructions on how to make Cuban coffee)
                            There are two methods to making coffee the Cuban way: the traditional method using a metal stovetop espresso pot, or with an electric espresso machine.
                            1. Using an espresso machine, add the desired amount of finely ground coffee, common Cuban style brands include Bustelo, Pilon and La LLave. You can also purchase fresh whole coffee beans from supermarkets like Albertson's or Whole Foods, any of the very dark roast Colombian brands will work best for Cuban coffee. I myself grind whole beans there at the store so that it is fine, fresh and ready to be made (espresso grind setting). Do NOT store your ground coffee in a freezer. If you insist on drinking real Cuban coffee, only one site online seems to carry it (pictured below with a link).

2. For every demitasse cup of coffee you plan on making, use a teaspoon of sugar. The key to Cuban coffee is that it be very sweet. The trick here is to put the sugar into the glass carafe before you even brew the coffee.

3. Brew the coffee just as you would an espresso. The coffee will pour over the sugar in the carafe as it begins to brew. After it is finished filling the carafe, stir it briskly as there will still be a little undissolved sugar. Pour the coffee into several demitasse cups and enjoy.
                            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Lrn
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jan 2005

sugar in the cub before you drip it, thats nice

Comment

Working...