• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: BT needs our help!!! please read!

Originally posted by DancingQueen
    ^^^ Whatever, BT is one of the most talented DJs/Producers in the industry! And his Binary Universe DVD is a master piece. They say that it will even become something they study in school in the years to come. If you haven't seen it, you should really check it out.
    whats the plotline?
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• DancingQueen
      AVB FanClub | President
      • Oct 2005

http://www.amazon.ca/This-Binary-Uni.../dp/B000G8OZ16 (scroll to the bottom for what it says about it)
      sigpic
      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• beanzncheez
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
        ^ we wish!
        LMFAO. I gotta love these "sandies" thinking they know music. Nice to see that you're still a retard.

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

^^^ Whatever, BT is one of the most talented DJs/Producers in the industry! And his Binary Universe DVD is a master piece. They say that it will even become something they study in school in the years to come. If you haven't seen it, you should really check it out.

Binary Universe was neat and had something original to say.

...everything else I've heard sounded like Britney Spears should be singing along to it.

Just my $.02
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• JK224
            Addiction started
            • Oct 2005

The last thing BT is, is a dj. Producer ok, but the guy can't mix for shit unless he's using a pc and even then I highly doubt the set will be constructed in any creative fashion.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

bt has never said he is any good at dj'ing, and admits to using a computer. he knows he is more of a producer. and listen to his ima and escm cds again they are actually very good.

Comment

• beanzncheez
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

MISL still rocks. Fuck the US version. It was always about the original japanese release and double malaysian release.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

I think 'still rocks' are the operative words here because he hasn't produced anything worthy of note since then, certainly nothing with the impact like Movement or earlier releases.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• beanzncheez
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

^ ^ Then I guess you haven't heard his latest.

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

I did actually, maybe I'll give it another listen.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• unkownartist
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2005

i feel for the guy tbh, when u loose stuff thats personal to u like that it hurts like a bitch

Comment

Working...