X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Should Imus resign?

By scapegoating Imus, we are misdirecting efforts and energy from the real problems that plague th African-American community. .
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

I h8 nappy headed ho's

bumper stickers already making an appearance in queens and long island....

i feel bad for him. he always attacks everyone. he called lieberman a heeb on the air, and told dick cheney that he and john kerry epitomized everything that is wrong with white america and the trash we have in our own "color" so to speak.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• subterFUSE
        Gold Gabber
        • Nov 2006

I thought there was a "k" in knappy?

And I never could figure out how to spell ho's.... or is it hoes? I don't like the apostrophe because that indicates possessive tense, so I lean towards hoes. But then I think of garden tools.

Now my head hurts. This is a tough one.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

vivian stringer is making this out to be like a civil rights disaster. like every white person hates black people. im listening to her on www.wfan.com

they keep saying "bigger issue" . umm,. its one guy and his partner who have done this to everyone for years.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• subterFUSE
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2006

It absolutely disgusts me how people just want to continue to pile on their own agendas to this otherwise small and insignificant story.

Pathetic.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Another player, Heather Zurich, said the uproar over Imus' remarks took the joy out of their achievement.
              "Our moment was taken away," Zurich said. "We were stripped of this moment by degrading comments made by Mr. Imus last Wednesday. What hurts the most about this situation is that Mr. Imus knows not one of us personally."

man if i won the lottery and someone called me a friggin asshole i wouldnt give a damn, you could call me whatever you want. i could buy new friends

Comment

• apollo_1444
                Banned
                • Oct 2006

the funny part is that everyone overseas notices that blacks on america are most succesful than whites in terms of sports, comedy, music, and attention... maybe its penis envy I don't know.

the comments where really innapropiate, I don't think that the redneck should resign but i dont think any women deserves that kind of disrespect. despite their color or how they look like.

if it makes you happy maybe people like chris rock who makes fun of whites all the time should apologize each time he does stand up comedy stuff... pff that could make the set even more funnier lmao

Comment

• superdave
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Twice now I have turned on the TV and this story has been on today. You would think Imus murdered the entire women's team and ate them. I don't agree with Imus comments, but this is getting out of hand with the media coverage.
                  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

thats the media sensationalizing everything and hoping to see somebody fall in the public eye....

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

listening to the news the team is acting like he said he was going to come to each of their houses and kill their mothers. it is funny everyone is treating what he said like it is a huge bad thing and that he should go, but have anyone listened to howard stern for more than 5 minutes? that guy says more bad shit about anyone and gets away with it..

Comment

• subterFUSE
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2006

Is Imus a conservative or liberal? Maybe that will explain it?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

i saw Coulter on Fox earlier today, and for the first time....she made some sense.
                          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miroslav
                            WHOA I can change this!1!
                            • Apr 2006

it's looking more like he will be forced out, given that two of his big sponsors just pulled out:

My guess is the dude will be toast before the week is up.
                            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

nahh he has been around way too long. even if that happens he will pull a stern if he wants to and move to another station who will be happy to pick him up, or move to satellite

Comment

• toasty
                                Sir Toastiness
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                                i saw Coulter on Fox earlier today, and for the first time....she made some sense.
                                What did she have to say? Some of the people defending Imus has noted that she routinely says outrageous and controversial things as well, normally without apology, and is still going strong, so I'd be curious to know where she comes down on this.

Comment

Working...