• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Should Imus resign?

Originally posted by toasty
    Dude, regardless of what you may think of the guy, Justin Timberlake has hooked up with some of the hottest women on the planet, so what he has for breakfast is incredibly important. I'll have what he's having -- every little bit helps, right.

Comment

• subterFUSE
      Gold Gabber
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by apollo_1444
      he wasn't making a joke, when someone thinks a person is dirty and labels someone people mean it... for example when you guys call me beaner i call you jews... i think you mean it too.

seriously wake the fuck up!! those women are brave sports girls they don't deserve to be called ho's its not like they are selling drugs on the ghetto... they are probably or most of them gonna represent you on the olympics thats what makes it sad.

i think he should not resign, and i've never heard a hip hop song that actually states a racist attack ... they call em bitches but never racists stuff.

on a side note the funny thing is that white girls LOVE , LOVE hip-hop

First off, if anyone here called you a beaner.... I assure you in was done in jest. If you get offended by it, then I see that as your problem and ultimately your own fault.

If you called me a name, then it won't bother me because I don't allow that sort of thing to get to me. If I get offended by what others say, it's my own fault for allowing them to have the power to affect me.

I believe Imus was trying to be funny, not to say something just to be racist. He was immitating a culture where it appears to be fair-game to refer to women in such a manner. In today's world, rap music is no longer this underground movement. It has become mainstream. Gangsta rap is now basically pop music. And part of that rap culture is that women are frequently demeaned and called names like bitch, ho, slut, hoochie, etc.... If you took Snoop Dogg, and gave him a microphone and told him to be a sports announcer for that girls Bball game he probably would have called them hos. That's just how he talks.

I believe Imus was trying to poke fun at the girls, and at the same time poke fun at rap culture. He did so by trying to use the slang of that culture. And now it has bit him in the ass. But the only reason it has bitten him is because he is white. Chris Rock could call those girls hos, and everyone would be laughing.

I don't know much about Imus. I don't give a flying fuck, either. I don't listen to radio, ever. I don't listen to rap, or any other style of mainstream music. I don't do much of anything that's mainstream, and in fact I detest just about everything that is popular and mainstream in this country. I don't watch Survivor, or Donald Trump, or American Idol. But I seriously doubt that he was trying to be malicious.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Before all of this Imus gayness I heard about this book, Ghetto Nation, I havent bought it yet, but it looks interesting:

Comment

• subterFUSE
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2006

I wonder if those girls ever went to one of those stupid, frat-house "Pimp n Ho" parties?

Comment

• apollo_1444
            Banned
            • Oct 2006

so if chris rock woke up tomorrow and said:

"yesterday the US national swimming team won a gold medall or whatever...did you look at them? they seem fat bitches to me"

because thats how a white girl looks like to a black man... would you be ok? and would not be whining?

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
              Dude, regardless of what you may think of the guy, Justin Timberlake has hooked up with some of the hottest women on the planet, so what he has for breakfast is incredibly important. I'll have what he's having -- every little bit helps, right.

I'm only half kidding, though. If I were to find out when I was single that a bowl of Cheerios would enable me to hook up with the likes of Allysa Milano, Janet Jackson, and pre-whackjob Britney Spears, then pass the milk, boys.

Comment

• subterFUSE
                Gold Gabber
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by apollo_1444
                so if chris rock woke up tomorrow and said:

"yesterday the US national swimming team won a gold medall or whatever...did you look at them? they seem fat bitches to me"

because thats how a white girl looks like to a black man... would you be ok? and would not be whining?

I seriously don't care.

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

this sucks. they took him off the TV.

i will be listening in on the radio. and if they take him off that, i will be ultra cautious as to where i spend my money, as i will be boycotting any and every business that al sharpton has ties to and his causes affect.
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

I'm only half kidding, though. If I were to find out when I was single that a bowl of Cheerios would enable me to hook up with the likes of Allysa Milano, Janet Jackson, and pre-whackjob Britney Spears, then pass the milk, boys.

i hear ya brother, i agree. maybe we should start by forming our own boy band?

Comment

• apollo_1444
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by subterFUSE
                      I seriously don't care.
                      fair enough.

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

comment of the day, and i forgot to mention it earlier

but i saw on either newsday or daily news forums,

"i now fullty support the back to africa movement"

Comment

• apollo_1444
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
                          comment of the day, and i forgot to mention it earlier

but i saw on either newsday or daily news forums,

"i now fullty support the back to africa movement"
                          are you being sarcastic mate?

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

are you mexican or english? just wondering as you use the word mate more than the entire island of britain. and im not sarcastic, someone did wright that, and to be honest, he has every right to think whatever he wants. if al sharpton can bitch about a bad joke and ruin a man's life, that person can say he wants to support that idea. its only fair.

Comment

• superdave
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

I'm disappointed that Imus was fired from his TV show. He's been doing his TV and especially his radio show for years. It's horrible to see a career wasted on one comment.

I'm starting to think the women's basketball team and coach are enjoying the media coverage too much. They're always on TV talking about how much they believed in or loved each other. They were called nappy headed ho's by a radio/TV host that some haven't probably even heard of or care to watch/listen. I can think of much worse things happen to you in life.

I'm sure the book deal or the TV special for them to get rich will happen soon.
                              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• apollo_1444
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
                                are you mexican or english? just wondering as you use the word mate more than the entire island of britain. and im not sarcastic, someone did wright that, and to be honest, he has every right to think whatever he wants. if al sharpton can bitch about a bad joke and ruin a man's life, that person can say he wants to support that idea. its only fair.

i lived in england for a long time. thats where i learned english my grammar sucks tho'

Comment

Working...