If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Tom - massive post, simply massive, you are The Don.
It's brilliant to see how Hernan has developed over time, just by looking at the tracklists - from a DJ who was playing what every other big dj was playing, to a DJ who plays tunes no-one else has and who now has his own sound.
red1 - you were asking what to listen to to 'get into' Hernan - just download his radio show every week, it is absolute quality!
Hern?n Catt?neo - Clubland Pacha (Buenos aires) 30-Abr-2003 part V
01. Sasha / Boileroom (Remix/Edit?)
02. ID
03. Suffix - Mindgaps (Infusion Rmx)
04. NDSA - Break even
05. Momu - Donner pass
06. Hamish - Forever & Never (Our House mix)
07. D:Fuse feat. Jes - Everything with you
08. Size DDD - Techno
09. Nick K - 80s Ball
Hern?n Catt?neo - Live @ Clubland Pacha (Buenos aires) 20-Sep-2003 parte 2 (Cream Spring)
1 - Oliverio - BA burning
02 - Pig & Dan - unknown
03 - Ryan Pappa - Lost in vegas
04 - Andro - Allnighter
05 - G-Pal - Alive
06 - Santa Margeritha (Peace division remix)
07 - G-Pal - Ocean of blue
08 - Mara - 1974
09 - Morgan Page - All i know (HC/MG unreleased mix)
10 - Evolved - Matter of time
11 - Dub pistols - Problem is (Creamer/k remix)
12 - Dave Gahan - I need u (Oliverio remix)
and uncheck "no scripts" and hit the button "I agree and wish to surf anonymously". Arielus just helped me trying it out and it worked for him. Thanks to herre for the original hint.
I tried this solution but unfortunatelly it doesn't work for me. MU site is opening with token, then is countdown but after pressing "Click to DL" --> big shit
I tried this solution but unfortunatelly it doesn't work for me. MU site is opening with token, then is countdown but after pressing "Click to DL" --> big shit
Sorry to hear mate.
Originally posted by unkle
please, I? need this parts to complete all set
Hern?n Catt?neo - Clubland Pacha (Buenos aires) 30-Abr-2003 part V
part 5 of this mix is included in the zipped pt3 of my post.
Originally posted by Gatz
Hernan Cattaneo - at UFSR on The Move (XM Sat) - jan. 29,
can it be it is the same as: 2007-01-29 Hernan Cattaneo@Ultra radio?
Thanks, added all of them besides the Das Ding Plattenleger mix..same mix we aired first on Mercurysessions that aired on various radio station afterwards as well and I uploaded the source recording already.
ok, i promissed a monster but obviously i lost it, or maybe its hiding somewhere in my office pc, its Hernan Cattaneo - Live at Ruby Sky SF 2004-02-13 its about 280 MB at 320 kbps i think 2 hours long, i can see one posted but its only 93 MB, oh well, i'll check it on monday
^^ nice this one is also on my miss list. Does anybody still has the Galaxy 2002 set? This was one of the best sets around this time I knew...look at that tracklist and imagine to listen to all these bombs you heard for the first time when this mix came out.
I have the second part, will upload asap. Massive post TomTom & Co
I tried this solution but unfortunatelly it doesn't work for me. MU site is opening with token, then is countdown but after pressing "Click to DL" --> big shit
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment