• Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

hey

I'm stuck to my bed sick
    thank god for this board, I'm way behind so I'll be busy

so whats new?
    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

• Mr.Big
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2004

Re: hey

Sorry to hear ur sick. Well Im off today so im just chilling out. The weather has been really nice the last couple of days which is strange for mid april here. Global warming kicks ass for us.
    www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
    Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

monday monday monday. im not sick but im sick of work (just got back from vacation last week)

hope you feel better soon.

Comment

• Lorn
        Looking for a title!
        • Sep 2004

Hey. Its April and just had an ice storm....why doesn't this global warming thing hurry the hell up.

Comment

• Taylor Norris
          Platinum Poster
          • Oct 2005

I have a NEW mix for download. Its myself playing live @ Therapy (Indianapolis) for the house weekly on Thursdays, Keeping it Deep. Pretty much all electro and Im working on the TL. Need something to lift you up while you lay in bed....???

Taylor Norris Live @ KiD - 4.12.07

oh yeah, BTW, its an all vinyl mix.... None of that futuristic digital wizardry.

Hope you are feeling better soon

Comment

• Kat
            • Mar 2006

global warming indeed kicks ass
            we've been having summer for a good week now, its 25'C outside which means its around 40'C on the sun, now that is some serious global warming going on - it has never been hot like this in april

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• TomTom
              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
              • May 2002

Originally posted by Lorn
              Hey. Its April and just had an ice storm....why doesn't this global warming thing hurry the hell up.
              we had 27 degrees celsius this Sunday (~ 80.6 Fahrenheit) on a April spring day. I never was to Global Gathering but Global warming seems to happen just around my neighborhood. Yii haa.

Comment

• Kat
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mindstatic Pro
                I have a NEW mix for download. Its myself playing live @ Therapy (Indianapolis) for the house weekly on Thursdays, Keeping it Deep. Pretty much all electro and Im working on the TL. Need something to lift you up while you lay in bed....???

Taylor Norris Live @ KiD - 4.12.07

oh yeah, BTW, its an all vinyl mix.... None of that futuristic digital wizardry.

Hope you are feeling better soon
                i'll give it a try - thank you

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

still waiting on nude pics or stfu
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Katkich
                      we've been having summer for a good week now, its 25'C outside which means its around 40'C on the sun, now that is some serious global warming going on - it has never been hot like this in april
                      I'm pretty sure it's hotter than 40'C on the sun
                      "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• DancingQueen
                        AVB FanClub | President
                        • Oct 2005

Sorry to hear you are sick
                        I hope you are feeling better by tomorrow....if not get some chicken noodle soup into you and lots of rest and juice!

*hugs*

Must be nice! We are at record lows for April here. We have only come close a few days to almost reaching normal weather here....It started sleeting (snow and rain) here on Sat night and has been off and on since....will winter ever end!?
                        sigpic
                        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                          Platinum Poser
                          • Jun 2004

I'm stuck to my bed sick
                          Does that mean I've got to see the doctor for a test?

Comment

• Kat
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
                            hm..... NO
                            but I can post a pic of my new bmw - its a pretty sight also

Originally posted by SyntaxTerror
                            I'm pretty sure it's hotter than 40'C on the sun
                            thats 40 Celsius - believe me its hot

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                            Does that mean I've got to see the doctor for a test?
                            forget the test but you can allways join me you know the balkan solidarity thing

Comment

• KinKyJ
                              Platinum Poser
                              • Jun 2004

forget the test but you can allways join me you know the balkan solidarity thing
                              How about a lube job and I'm not talking about your beamer

Comment

Working...