X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: 20 dead at uni shooting

and apparently he was using 9mm and/or .22 calibre pistols with many many clips of ammo.

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

wow...I'm just so utterly amazed that this situation could result in such a horrific magnitude of devastation...it's like the discovery of more and more dead keeps growing every hour with no end in sight...
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

A 9mm and 22
        Would have thought
        he was using machine guns
        with this body count
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

i have a 22, and to be honest, a 22 wont really kill anyone unless you hit them in neck or head. hurt, and maybe bleed to death, but even a smaller person could take a 22 to the chest and survive, they can barely break the breast plate. there is something yet to be found. especially this magnitude.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• MusicJatt
            Platinum Poster
            • Aug 2004

I was watching the coverage on CNN and they were reading these two emails from these girls talking about how this horrible event would have an effect on their enrollment decision ... after that the host spoke about how this event would change vt's image ... less than 12 hours after the shootings, I changed the channel ... there are over 30 people reportedly dead and these people are talking about enrollment and image ... outrage is an understatement.

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

its fucking cnn, what do you expect?

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJ
                Why does this always seem to happen at a school in the US?
                I always ask myself the same question, I wish I had an anwer for you.

Comment

• superdave
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Now they're saying at least 33 dead. From what I've seen, he already killed someone earlier in the morning two hours before he went on a rampage killing. Why didn't the police evacuate the school or alert students an armed person was on the loose?

If there is a shooting, until that shooter is in custody or killed then people need to be alerted or evacuated from the school. To me it seems stupid & people got killed. If someone was in my office building with a gun shooting people, I'd get the hell out of there.
                  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Miroslav
                    WHOA I can change this!1!
                    • Apr 2006

now that all this has happened, I'm left wondering about a question that has been often asked in the past:

why do people do this?

People comment on how this seems to be happening with a greater frequency in the US then elsewhere...is there really something going on in the US vs. other places in the world, or is it still just a statistically random even within any population large enough? If there's something going on in our society that leads to more of these kinds of outcomes...what is it?
                    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• labmonkey
                      Addiction started
                      • Apr 2005

Why does it always have to be so radicalized when you talk about gun control, its not banning them its controlling them, I mean theres a huge difference between a rifle used to go hunting and a freaking ak-47, one is good for shooting deer, the other is for shooting people , WTF, I still dont get it...
                      "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

^^the problem with this is that this guy had two handguns and did all of this, so banning / restricting assault weapons wouldnt have mattered in this case.

like miroslav said above...we need to look at what is causing this more in the us than anywhere else. i think it is our 'blame everyone else, it is never my fault' type culture. when the thinking is i should sue mcdonalds because im a lard ass, blame video games for making me want to kill, blame my parents for not hugging me enough, and then blaming everyone else because im fat and women hate me, now i should kill everyone else since it is their fault not mine that i think im a loser.

i think that type of thinking needs to be fixed here in the us. it is a me me me culture until me me me doesnt get what i i i want, and then i need to kill everyone else for not giving me what i want since all of us in the us are each the center of our own universes and everyone else is just secondary.

Comment

• thesightless
                          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                          • Jun 2004

ugh,,, the bullshit is already starting. and yes, the bullshit.
                          Virginia Tech freshman linebacker Isi Etute was arrested and charged with second-degree murder on Wednesday, according to the Blacksburg (Va.) Police Department.
                          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• labmonkey
                            Addiction started
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                            ^^the problem with this is that this guy had two handguns and did all of this, so banning / restricting assault weapons wouldnt have mattered in this case.

like miroslav said above...we need to look at what is causing this more in the us than anywhere else. i think it is our 'blame everyone else, it is never my fault' type culture. when the thinking is i should sue mcdonalds because im a lard ass, blame video games for making me want to kill, blame my parents for not hugging me enough, and then blaming everyone else because im fat and women hate me, now i should kill everyone else since it is their fault not mine that i think im a loser.

i think that type of thinking needs to be fixed here in the us. it is a me me me culture until me me me doesnt get what i i i want, and then i need to kill everyone else for not giving me what i want since all of us in the us are each the center of our own universes and everyone else is just secondary.
                            I totally understand what you mean, he wasn't using automatic or big caliber guns, and this is really a social problem, not a gun control problem, but just imagine if he had acces to an automatic weapon, in places like Mexico and Colombia, drug gangs are better armed than the police,and is really scary to think that this kind of weapons are available to anyone, legally or or not. I really feel sorry for all the families.
                            "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• Miguel
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by thesightless
                              http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266460,00.html

its The Bullshit indeed .... they think this will actually solve the problem

on tv ... asian guy who just arrived to the US like 5 months ago .. shooting over jelousy ...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
                                http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266460,00.html

looks like people have been watching too much dammned news this week. everyone demanded the firing of imus, so these people are barfing up what they heard over the news all week. yes they are feeling some high emotions right now but they are in no position to demand anything, the fucking killer hasnt even been id'd yet, so about 5% of the facts of the case are currently known. you cant demand shit when you have no idea what you should be outraged about.

Comment

Working...