X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

the kid from the MAC commercials...

is it still illegal to put a bounty on someone's head.

i just realized, i really really wanna run that kid down in my car. like really bad.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: the kid from the MAC commercials...

watch Jeepers Creepers 2. His eyes get peeled out. Think that might make you feel better. Can't believe this dude agreed to act in Herbie with Lindsay Lohan

I was channel surfing and suddenly saw him on the Disney Channel. In disbelief, I paused to see which flick it was and the next shot there's Lindsay in Herbie. Click +
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• thesightless
      • Jun 2004

lmao, what the mac commercials dont show you is the older guys considerably larger paycheck, home, car, and that the mac kid, for all his little arrogance, is doing graphic design at kinko;s for 600 a week living in a one room bedroom, crying himself to sleep after collecting his last unemployment check.

edit: can you tell im trying to distract myself from that fact that 32 kids died today, my house is nowpart of the atlantic ocean and im now homeless, and not to mention,its the last day of tax season and im under more pressure than ever. add in the fact that i cant meet with insurance adjusters for 2 days with work and whatnot, and also, my house can only be reached by boat. ben, mike, come to long island and push me in front of a train.

Comment

• miketpoto
        Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
        • Jan 2005

I'm busy Sean.... can't you just drown at home instead?

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          lmao, what the mac commercials dont show you is the older guys considerably larger paycheck, home, car, and that the mac kid, for all his little arrogance, is doing graphic design at kinko;s for 600 a week living in a one room bedroom, crying himself to sleep after collecting his last unemployment check.
          But the mac guy is an
          arrrrtist.
          He use to starving
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• buckman
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

would you rather have the "Dell Kid "back
            " Darkness Imprisioning Me
            All That I See
            Absolute Horror
            I Cannot Live
            I Cannot Die
            Trapped In Myself
            Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• thesightless
              • Jun 2004

yeah. at least he wasnt a cunt who would be punched in the face if i had the chance.

me--- "hey bro, loved ya in dodgeball, but sorry, you die now"

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Forgot he was in dodgeball
                maybe the next commerical
                could have him dodging a wrecking ball
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

is it still illegal to put a bounty on someone's head.

i just realized, i really really wanna run that kid down in my car. like really bad.
                  Are you still hating Macs and everything to do with them?

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

just that kid and the people who act like owning a mac is the cure to cancer. i had a secretary tell me that macs cannot get viruses at all. and spent 20 minutes doing it. i had to go online and show her they do get em, its just that, as a whole, no one really uses em when you factor in the billions of people who actually own computers. and every really important peice of data is on PC and unix comps anyway (national data, banking, etc). i hate those high life douches. enjoy working at starbucks when the art degree turns up 10k in income a year moron.

Comment

• Wanni
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
                      I'm busy Sean.... can't you just drown at home instead?
                      LOL. Hey Sean what about me? I can't help Ben and Mike push you in front of a train?
                      NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

^^^ Let him listen to his own mixes for an hour. Same result, less messy

Comment

• threehills
                          I heart Lollergirl
                          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Kamal

I was channel surfing and suddenly saw him on the Disney Channel. In disbelief, I paused to see which flick it was and the next shot there's Lindsay in Herbie. Click +
                          We all know you hit RECORD.
                          It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by threehills
                            We all know you hit RECORD.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

just that kid and the people who act like owning a mac is the cure to cancer. i had a secretary tell me that macs cannot get viruses at all. and spent 20 minutes doing it. i had to go online and show her they do get em, its just that, as a whole, no one really uses em when you factor in the billions of people who actually own computers. and every really important peice of data is on PC and unix comps anyway (national data, banking, etc). i hate those high life douches. enjoy working at starbucks when the art degree turns up 10k in income a year moron.
                              you know the only reason billions of PCs on the planet have windows on them because of sheer marketing power and nothing to do with the prowess of Microsoft based OS's right
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...