X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Of all the bloody things....

I thought everyone used wet wipes nowadays?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

But seriously, some cultures do wash their ass. In Asian, some toilet cubicles come equipped with a hose next to the toilet seat, and in Japan, toilets seats have water sprays built into them.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

^^ Colon cancer is rare in cultures using H20
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Don't you think that has everything to do with the food instead of the wipe? I mean, you're talking about colon cancer and not sphyncter cancer right?

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by KinKyJ
            Don't you think that has everything to do with the food instead of the wipe? I mean, you're talking about colon cancer and not sphyncter cancer right?
            I'm sure food has its share to play but I can't imagine how great. Moreover we eat a myriad of various types of meats back home as well and I've almost never heard of colon cancers back home. Here I hear it more than ever. (I guess the spices too add some degree of safety).

As for the type, wouldn't those be the same ? Not a cancer expert but I'm sure the higher up you went, it'd turn intestinal init ?
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

I dunno what the reason is (polution, additives in the food, salt/fat consumption, lack of fruit, ...), but in either case colon and sphyncter cancer are two different things. But I'm sure after running ms for all these years your sphyncter has already grown up to your stomach

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• beanzncheez
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                  Gonna forward this to Erzina. She thinks...

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

lmfao...

anyway, had to learn that trick in Africa too (walked into a toilet without wipes and there it was...a kettle with water. Figure it out white boy or get industrial size skidmarks in yer pantz), and gotta say that water is much cleaner and comfy than those fucking wipes. It's funny to hear the reactions of other people though when I tell them I had to do it like that -and it immediately makes clear I shouldn't tell I still do it sometimes, lol.
                    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by beanzncheez
                      I'll give ya that one

Comment

Working...