• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Lostep Guest Mix - Aural Satisfaction on MCast.... Get Your Fix on 4/20

Hi,

I am very excited to be a part of the MCast crew and would like to invite you to check out Aural Satisfaction. Aural Satisfaction will focus on providing the listener with a wide variety of sounds. One show might focus on tech-house and minimal while the next show may feature breakbeats or progressive. The show will usually feature an hour long mix by myself (Phil Martinez) and then a guest mix. Eccentric Beats (my promotion company) has the opportunity to feature a number of headlining DJ?s on an annual basis at our parties here in Minneapolis and we will feature a live set recording from a guest from time to time if they allow it. To properly kick start Aural Satisfaction here on MCast the debut show features an exclusive two hour mix by Lostep (Phil K & Luke Chable). It was recorded when they came to play for my 4-20 party last year in support of their Global Underground CD Release tour. I think you will enjoy it!

Lostep (Phil K and Luke Chable)
    MySpace Page: http://www.myspace.com/lostep

Get your fix @ http://www.mcast.mercuryserver.com/
    Providing Aural Satisfaction
  • phil
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Lostep Guest Mix - Aural Satisfaction on MCast.... Get Your Fix on 4/20

We have a variety of live guest mixes and interviews that will be aired on MCast in the coming months. Stay tuned!
    Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

Awesome bro. Looking good.

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Glad to see the LoStep Mix available
        Top Notch stuff Phil
        Look forward to the future of this show
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• fer_
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2005

wow awesome
          downloading the lostep mixxxx cant waitttt
          thanx bro

Comment

• jarble187
            vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
            • Sep 2004

The elusive mix that wasnt going to be shared. Thanks Phil, looking forward to checking it out.
            Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

Working...