X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YoSel
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2006

Craig Richards live @ Continental DJ Club, Mexico City 21 - april - 2007

greetings again to everyone, here i leave a two awesome hours set that would certainly move something inside, masive after masive always leading a rush, a pretty well defined style near something to holden?s this time craig richards made something really really unique to hear many many times...

Enjoy !!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ws6ydi
    Last edited by YoSel; April 25, 2007, 11:59:01 PM. Reason: heres the link... finally
  • uneek
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2005

Re: Craig Richards live @ Continental DJ Club, Mexico City 21 - april - 2007

FIX THE LINK!

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by YoSel
      greetings again to everyone, here i leave a two awesome hours set that would certainly move something inside, masive after masive always leading a rush, a pretty well defined style near something to holden?s this time craig richards made something really really unique to hear many many times...

Enjoy !!

http://www.sendspace.com/delete/1aunx4/26hhs
      That's a link to DELETE the set

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• YoSel
        Getting Somewhere
        • Sep 2006

oops will have to wait till tomorrow
        sorry fellas i didnt copied the link after making the treath whit the wring onne i?ll have to reupload again ;-(

Comment

• rossonera
          Gold Gabber
          • Mar 2006

lol
          http://pvc-dograma-bg.com

Comment

• chrisarm
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

any news on the reupload

Comment

• littlegreenman
              Getting Somewhere
              • Oct 2005

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by YoSel
                oops will have to wait till tomorrow
                sorry fellas i didnt copied the link after making the treath whit the wring onne i?ll have to reupload again ;-(
                Noob Thanks mate

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

oh dear
                  motherlover

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Oct 2005

Comment

• YoSel
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Sep 2006

here ir the link, ENJOY THIS 2 AMAZING HOURS!!!!

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Good job mate, thanks for the re-upload.

Comment

• chrisarm
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

any chance we can have this as a mp3 file

Comment

• YoSel
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Sep 2006

hope soemeone could get a mp3 mirror up... i uploaded as it gets to me.

Comment

• chrisarm
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

thanks for the set, but this does not sound like usual craig richards sets, as it goes quite proggy half way through

Comment

Working...