• Show
Clear All
  • Deviant
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2003

Peter Corvaia - Saudade [HeadRush Music]

Hear audio samples from this release:
    Peter Corvaia - Saudade

Peter Corvaia is a young American producer on the move, with a flurry of recent releases on System Recordings, Frik:N:Frak, New League, and more. "Saudade" is the first of two consecutive releases from Peter on HeadRush Music, showcasing a classic progressive sensibility without sounding dated or redundant. Head to the Original Mix for a more melodic affair, featuring dubbed-out vocals by Miss Elisabeth. For a bit more dancefloor edge, be sure that Peter's Stopping Time Forever Mix is in your CD wallet.

"This is actually quite a sweet little progressive number here. Minimal in all the right ways and with some nice sheen but still a bit gritty. Will see rotation in my sets worldwide. Charting." ? Randall Jones

"Been playing all the HeadRush and Toes promos you are sending me on tour opening for Armin. Keep 'em coming!" ? Blake Jarrell

"I like the "Stopping Time Forever Mix" best and it will be played out." ? Anthony Pappa

"Like the tracks, thanks!" ? Frederik (Pako & Frederik)

"I like the Stopping Time Mix best since it has such a great flow and buildup, rocks mate " ? Nick Hogendoorn

"Nice track for my later sets?i prefer the Stopping Time Forever Mix." ? Mr. Groove

"My favourite is the 'Stopping Time Forever Mix'. Nice tune!" ? Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"Excellent tunes, my respect to Peter....quality prog!!" ? Pablo Roma

"Another fine production, cool floating melody & vibe! Love both mixes. 8.5/10"
    ? The Mystic Force (Rotationz Radio)

"Really good tracks. Will play and chart them." ? Downkill (The Scrubz)

"Thanks for sending me this great release! I really enjoy both mixes!" ? Stefan (Progressive World)

> Catch HeadRush Music/Toes in the Sand on Proton Radio
Working...