Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Ahem

Originally posted by hambino21

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• unkownartist
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Kamal

can tell u like ur indian food

p.s. hope that doesnt sound racist

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

naa you cool
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Lorn
          Looking for a title!
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by AndyH
          Why are farts and shits always so funny for blokes do u think? No matter what age, shits always get discussed in depth and farts never fail to raise a laugh. Im grinning at my desk just writing this!

Cause in the end we are all a bunch of shits.

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

CAMO-COUGH
            Definition: A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.
            Didn't realize it had a name!!

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

^^^ You need to get out of the house more toaster. Here's another one for ya: CROP DUSTING... When you need to fart, walk around the office releasing small quantities of gas. People will have a hard time tracing it back to you.

Comment

• BureOne
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

hahaha this is great.

Although most of us can "control" Escapee's at our cubicles or other office areas... How about the inevitable "Inner" farts.

You know the loud sounding farting sounds coming from within your lower bowels! I cant stand those, and you cant hide them, control them or even expect them. They're like earthquakes or aftershock tremors that all of a sudden just penetrate from within.

I think those are pretty embarrassing.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

Aftershock tremors? Damn Bure, you sure eat a mean burrito

Comment

• beanzncheez
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

Oh, man. Those tremors.

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BureOne
                      hahaha this is great.

Although most of us can "control" Escapee's at our cubicles or other office areas... How about the inevitable "Inner" farts.

You know the loud sounding farting sounds coming from within your lower bowels! I cant stand those, and you cant hide them, control them or even expect them. They're like earthquakes or aftershock tremors that all of a sudden just penetrate from within.

I think those are pretty embarrassing.
                      I actually think those are less embarrassing because:

1. They don't stink, but perhaps more importantly...

2. Everyone knows that they are totally out of your control. You can just shrug your shoulders, offer a sheepish smile, and it's pretty much cool, no matter where you are.

Actually farting, though, is a totally different situation because you normally do have some control over it and you involve everyone within nose-shot in your situation. They may not mind the sound and under certain circumstances get a kick out of it, but the smell is what really kicks the fart up a notch in terms of embarrassment.

It is for this reason that I've never thought that "excuse me" was an appropriate thing to say after farting in public. It just isn't enough. You fill the air that I breathe with the smell of your ass, and all you can offer is "excuse me?" Whatever. At a minimum, you owe the people around you an apology.

Of course, to bring this around full circle, except when something really nasty is going down, no apology or acknowledgment is necessary in the bathroom. That's your space, that's your time, that's what it's there for -- let 'er rip...

Comment

• hambino21
                        PFC Semen Ham
                        • Jul 2004

nobody mentioned the multi-flusher. I swear I've been in the bathroom and heard some people flush like 4 or five times while they are sitting there. I mean geez what kinda shit are they taking, or are they soem how using the toilette to wash their ass in some clever way I've never heard of?
                        " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

nobody mentioned the multi-flusher. I swear I've been in the bathroom and heard some people flush like 4 or five times while they are sitting there. I mean geez what kinda shit are they taking, or are they soem how using the toilette to wash their ass in some clever way I've never heard of?
                          This is a topic with which I am all too familiar. There are at least a couple of circumstances where this is necessary. The most common is in your garden variety courtesy flush scenario, when you have really funked up the place, and you just want to get that shit out of there as soon as possible to let the air clear. It's one thing to sit on the toilet for a long time, catch up on reading, whatever, but to do so when it is just rank is another matter entirely.

The other circumstance has to do with occasions where the volume of shit is such that you know you're going to clog it if you continue without clearing out some space first. When I lived in a house with really old pipes, I'd say I averaged 3 flushes per visit. I pretty much limit my crapping to home and work, and once you get to really "know your toilet," as it were, you know what it can take and what it can't.

Comment

• BureOne
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                            Aftershock tremors? Damn Bure, you sure eat a mean burrito
                            hahahahaha yeah I guess I can! I think it mainly has to do with coffee in the mornings though.

Comment

• Miroslav
                              WHOA I can change this!1!
                              • Apr 2006

This might be one of the best ms threads ever.

...I don't poop, it's gross
                              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• lilsensa
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

girls don't poop.
                                RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

Working...