X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckman
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ahem

any of the females on this board care to chime in on this..love to know how it goes down in the ladies stall.
    " Darkness Imprisioning Me
    All That I See
    Absolute Horror
    I Cannot Live
    I Cannot Die
    Trapped In Myself
    Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

^^ lol...I think any women who have read this thread have already headed for the hills
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• hambino21
        PFC Semen Ham
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by toasty
        This is a topic with which I am all too familiar. There are at least a couple of circumstances where this is necessary. The most common is in your garden variety courtesy flush scenario, when you have really funked up the place, and you just want to get that shit out of there as soon as possible to let the air clear. It's one thing to sit on the toilet for a long time, catch up on reading, whatever, but to do so when it is just rank is another matter entirely.

The other circumstance has to do with occasions where the volume of shit is such that you know you're going to clog it if you continue without clearing out some space first. When I lived in a house with really old pipes, I'd say I averaged 3 flushes per visit. I pretty much limit my crapping to home and work, and once you get to really "know your toilet," as it were, you know what it can take and what it can't.
        Thanks for the enlightenment. I always wondered about that. I figured it had to do with the volume of shite.
        " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hambino21
          Thanks for the enlightenment. I always wondered about that. I figured it had to do with the volume of shite.
          My pleasure. I consider myself a real fountain of, err, information on this topic.

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Why is spicy food, ie- red curry, just as hot on the way out as it is on the way in?

Comment

• Miguel
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

^^^ yeah ,,, why ?

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
                Why is spicy food, ie- red curry, just as hot on the way out as it is on the way in?
                OK Jenny, I'm going into the bathroom now. There's a chance that you're going to hear some screaming, but unless I explicitly ask you to, do not call 911...

[/inside joke]

Comment

• beanzncheez
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

Oh, man. After I have a night of eating a masive amount of buffalo wings... the next day is brutal on my anal cavity. Even worse than that prickly strap-on that my wife barrels into my ass.

Comment

Working...