So let me open by saying...HOLY SHIT and WOW WOW WOW!!! Sasha played a last minute announced set at LOVE (one of NYC's most dark, underground clubs with an awesome soundsystem) yesterday with DJ Three from 3pm until 1am and let me say he was sounding absolutety in top-form. Rumor had it he set up the gig to test out his new tracks from involver 2 and from the great number of unknown tracks I'd heard, we should very much be looking forward to this one
We got there around 3:30 just as Sasha had started to warm up the place...yes you heard correctly, Sasha was actually warming the place up!
All in all, one of the most amazing days I'd ever had in a club...unfortunately I have no pics or videos at the moment...my phone broke
P.S. Three was no slouch either...he stepped it up and was able to match the man with his usual brand of twisted tracks that fuck with your head all night long



Comment